Help! Junction 17 have offered me the right money for my zed! Should I or not??

Alize

Oh god I don't want to sell her to them but I guess I have to?

They've offered me £7500 which is what I expecting to get privately but it just don't feel right given their reputation but...... Will it sell otherwise cos it's not gt! And I've seen a Mini Cooper S I like! Eeek!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just out of interest whats the millage and year of your car

06 with 32k on her not gt but with everything except slippery leather seats and cruise 😇 it's on here. 😎

Take their money.

Then promise a warranty that doesn't actually exist, then when they call up say the person they were speaking to has left...

Well that's what I'd read on here so hence my hesitation! And it's why I'd never buy secondhand from a dealer only new which is never gonna happen again ever got our 2014 skoda yeti for boring stuff and dog & rubbish transportation. But there AES people out there that'll only buy from a dealer😨

Thanks guys email ready to send after I've made a quick call to someone else who may be interested at 9am! 😇

Edited by Alize

I would take the offer - a bird in the hand and all that.

I know I'd just rather an individual enthusiast would get the benefit of what I've spent upgrading stuff thinking I'd keep her for years rather than a dealer making cash on what I'm losing cos life has changed 😞

^^ :lol:

Take the money Alize. An enthusiast can still buy your car from Junction 17, ...they'll just have to pay a little more for it. :)

Would you credit it had a call and he's offering more!!!! On his way to look eeek! Oh well we will see...... Btw J17 will prob put 2.5k on it😱

• Like 1

Hmmm can't get hold of the woman broker on either of her mobiles to stop the pick up driver getting on a train from Peterborough to Wiltshire tomo morning! Grrr the new potential buyer also has a GTR that he doesn't want to track and that's what he wants the zed for .... Watch this space see if J 17 let me out of the deal. Doubt it somehow.....

Oh and I've got a newbie to the forum pm'd me this evening very interested tooo aagggghhhhhhhhhh!!!! It's doing my head in! 😰

Edited by Alize

I don't get the problem. You have two people coming to see you tomorrow with cash, yes? Let them both arrive, whoever puts the highest amount in your hand gets the car.

I would worry about wasting J17s time, it's not like they haven't wasted enough of other people's!

1st come 1st served .... sell it to who you like

if J17 don't get there in time, thats their tough - although it would be courtious to inform them that there are others on the way