New Guy To the Group

Hi Folks,

Kev here.

Resident in Aberdeenshire but working away from home in Reading, Berkshire right now.

Been toying with the idea of investing in a 350Z for about a year. Now that I am down South for a while, this may be the right opportunity.

To help with possible selection, Can anyone tell me if it's wise to stay clear of imported models. I am informed they have square rear number plates.

Cheers

Kev

Love the name tag! Can't help you on soundness of imports but defo invest in a big boys toy you'll love it on those fab fast open roads up there! Mines for sale on here and I'm only 1hr from reading happy to come up there for viewing? 😇

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the name tag! Can't help you on soundness of imports but defo invest in a big boys toy you'll love it on those fab fast open roads up there! Mines for sale on here and I'm only 1hr from reading happy to come up there for viewing? 😇

Thanks everyone

Alize - It's because I rallied a Land Rover Discovery for a few years in the Scottish Rally Championship. Pushing a 2 ton non aerodynamic brick at high speed through the forest sure got the adrenaline going.

Will try finding your motor

Cheers

Kev

• Like 1

Love the name tag! Can't help you on soundness of imports but defo invest in a big boys toy you'll love it on those fab fast open roads up there! Mines for sale on here and I'm only 1hr from reading happy to come up there for viewing? ������

Thanks everyone

Alize - It's because I rallied a Land Rover Discovery for a few years in the Scottish Rally Championship. Pushing a 2 ton non aerodynamic brick at high speed through the forest sure got the adrenaline going.

Cheers

Kev

FYI Kev, ...it's here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/98247-black-06-350z-only-32k-3-owners-fnsh-v-original-rays-spare-oem-wheels-8000-ovno-price-reduced-to-7700-ovno/

:thumbs:

Love the name tag! Can't help you on soundness of imports but defo invest in a big boys toy you'll love it on those fab fast open roads up there! Mines for sale on here and I'm only 1hr from reading happy to come up there for viewing? ������

Thanks everyone

Cheers

Kev

FYI Kev, ...it's here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/98247-black-06-350z-only-32k-3-owners-fnsh-v-original-rays-spare-oem-wheels-8000-ovno-price-reduced-to-7700-ovno/

:thumbs:

Thanks GM! You're a star! I haven't tried mastering the whole link thing! 😘

Thanks everyone

Cheers

Kev

Hi Kev

1982 Maiduguri 4WD champion here (2 stroke Suzuki Jeep) ... welcome to the club