Kleers portable jet wash

parello9

That looks great! Price isn't bad at £99 either. The videos on facebook look pretty good, not as powerful as a true pressure washer but that's to be expected. Plenty powerful enough to wash a car though I think.

Between 2-9 bar compared to the bottom-of-the-market (cheaper) Nilfisk at 110 bar is a significant difference. That would struggle to clean a car much at all, considering that tap water pressure is typically around 1 bar.

If you've got access to an electrical source, you're better off using a proper pressure washer that can draw from a bucket/water butt.

If you've not got access to an electrical source, you're better off going somewhere that you can use a proper pressure washer.

It's a good theory, but there's a reason these aren't very common.

I bought a Garden Sprays for £7.99 from Aldi - but for the pure use of using when at shows. Probably holds 5 litres of water.

Of course there will hardly be any force compared to a powered Jet spray, but sufficient for a relatively clean car and just wanting to get it wet to remove dust, clean wheels etc or rinse off.

• Like 1

I live in a 1st floor flat so whacking a hose and power cord out of the window, although an option, isn't a desirable one. I could go to my mums house and use their pressure washer but who wants to do that every time the car needs a clean. I do have a garden sprayer but it just doesn't move enough water volume to adequately rinse the car and there's no way to snow foam. This seems like a good mid ground. It's not perfect but I think it would do the job fine if the car was already cleaned and protected and you were just looking to maintain it every week.

You still wouldn't be able to snow foam with this - you'd be hard pushed to find a lance that fit it, for a start, and even harder pushed still to get it to produce enough pressure to foam anyway! Even if you could get the foam on, foaming is entirely pointless if you can't give it a proper, thorough rinse with a decent water source - the purpose of using a pressure washer is not for the volume of water, but the pressure itself will remove dirt than just using a hose (or this!) in the same way. It might be a bit more hassle but you really will be better off going to your mum's house.

This simply doesn't offer anything useful that I can see. That's just my opinion though, waste your money as you see fit. :p

You still wouldn't be able to snow foam with this - you'd be hard pushed to find a lance that fit it, for a start, and even harder pushed still to get it to produce enough pressure to foam anyway! Even if you could get the foam on, foaming is entirely pointless if you can't give it a proper, thorough rinse with a decent water source - the purpose of using a pressure washer is not for the volume of water, but the pressure itself will remove dirt than just using a hose (or this!) in the same way. It might be a bit more hassle but you really will be better off going to your mum's house.

This simply doesn't offer anything useful that I can see. That's just my opinion though, waste your money as you see fit. :p

All good points. Maybe I'll just annoy the neighbours and hang a hose out of my window :lol: I guess I need to get used to throwing money away now I'm planning on buying a Zed though :stir::teeth:

I was going to say, stop spending money on crap like this :lol:

Buuuuut that's pretty cool. That is pretty much ideal for people with no access to taps or at car shows, after you've driven in damp/wet conditions, you can just wash all the @*!# off, then finish up with the QD.

Does it use a full tank for a car? Dibs at events to borrow it!