ZED-TED

zebedy

OK. Just had a really stupid idea, as I do. We create a Site Mascot (a bear or something, but nothing huge) have him wear a 350z-uk logo t-shirt and name him ZEDTED and have him travel the world with its members. Basically every time someone goes on travel, vacation, meets, work engagements?? We take a pic of him/her against land marks etc, then post up the pics. A member could hold him and post him out to the next member travelling whom in turn does the same thing on his return and so on and on.

Its just a bit of fun, but I do think there is a genuine record listed on this with the Gunnies Book of Records for the most travelled bear :-)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/01/article-2483401-191F573200000578-241_964x721.jpg

OK I'VE LOST THE PLOT, I KNOW.

Edited by ZZZebady

Guys. Seriously i had no idea this has been done before. I must be telepathetic. Lets get a new zedted then and get the ball rolling. GM you can sort his passport out as you live closest to newport. Lol

Guys. Seriously i had no idea this has been done before. I must be telepathetic. Lets get a new zedted then and get the ball rolling. GM you can sort his passport out as you live closest to newport. Lol

Do you know how long I'll have to wait in Newport passport office to get a passport at this time of year. :surrender:

Can't we just put the bear in a lorry when he goes abroad like all the other illegal immigrants. :shrug::lol: