Hello guys,

Just thought id say hello as ive just signed up, thinking about getting a 350z to use mainly as a track car, but dont really know much about them so thought this would be the best place to do a bit of research.

Anyway, any hints on what to look for, common faults etc would be helpful (but dont worry ill be using the search bar too! lol)

Cheers,

ash

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

The Zeds are pretty much rock solid with no major faults.

When doing a search, you're best using Google and adding the forum name, rather than the search bar at the top :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thanks mate, just spent the last hour reading through the pinned topics in the technical section lol looking on the different sites they seem to vary in price soo much. do you guys think im being relistic thinking i can get an early Z under 80k miles for £5500-£6k?

A £6000 budget should get you a reasonable 350 to be honest, especially if you're patient.

Yeah im not in any major rush, i only sold my previous car on Monday (R33 GTr Skyline) but already misss not having a fast car lol but id rather find a half decent car then rush in and buy the first one i find..

Cheers for the welcomes guys.