Nismo for Sale

Yeah I'd say falsely advertised.

In other news, seen a 2008 HR GT with 35k for 11000. If its in good condition - thats a great deal right?

3 month warranty and first 4 scheduled services done as well. Any advice? I'm going to buy it tomorrow I think.

• Like 1

In other news, seen a 2008 HR GT with 35k for 11000. If its in good condition - thats a great deal right?

3 month warranty and first 4 scheduled services done as well. Any advice? I'm going to buy it tomorrow I think.

sounds good to me!!!!!

Nope that ain't no nismo. I believe there's only one nismo in the UK which was imported as the nismo wasn't an option in the UK. The only nismo options for the 350z were factory fitted body kit and the 19"LMGT4 wheels I think. It's got a nismo V2 front bumper, but I'd say that's after market. Pete ( Jetset ) will confirm.

Apparently it has sold for asking price - to an idiot.

I'm getting a friend to look at the HR tomorrow. If its good They will take a 5k deposit to secure it for 3 months til I get back and keep it in the showroom. Its a beaut!

I'm getting a friend to look at the HR tomorrow. If its good They will take a 5k deposit to secure it for 3 months til I get back and keep it in the showroom. Its a beaut!

Personally I'd wait until you get back. Usual depreciation, cars will likely be cheaper the other side of summer, the seller probably won't look after it after it's technically sold and they have a whopping £5k deposit.

Did you go for it?

Do you mean it's only had 4 services? Should have had 7 by the end of the year.

I hope he means they're offering to do the next 4 services, rather than it's had 4, but that would be a pretty service package if so. If it's had 4 then the previous owner probably took the "every 12 months or X miles" as the longer of the two rather than the shorter, would put me off to be honest. Then again, my car has no service book at present so only the receipts I can find... at least I know it's been serviced. :(

I hope he means they're offering to do the next 4 services, rather than it's had 4, but that would be a pretty service package if so. If it's had 4 then the previous owner probably took the "every 12 months or X miles" as the longer of the two rather than the shorter, would put me off to be honest. Then again, my car has no service book at present so only the receipts I can find... at least I know it's been serviced. :(

Thats my thinking - next 4 services is a hell of a deal. It'd include all fluids at least once and spark plugs.

Nope that ain't no nismo. I believe there's only one nismo in the UK which was imported as the nismo wasn't an option in the UK. The only nismo options for the 350z were factory fitted body kit and the 19"LMGT4 wheels I think. It's got a nismo V2 front bumper, but I'd say that's after market. Pete ( Jetset ) will confirm.

Confirmed :)

Pete

• Like 1