What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Also still playing MGS V on the PS4, great game and got through to the second part. Love the fact the missions are pretty much playable however you want to do it.

What sort of percentage are you complete on the game then now?

Feel like I've put in days already and I'm only at 8%!. :scare::lol:

Also still playing MGS V on the PS4, great game and got through to the second part. Love the fact the missions are pretty much playable however you want to do it.

I'll confirm later but I think it's around 25%. Completed a few of the side missions too.

To be honest it sounds like you play the same was as me, sneak and none lethal takedowns. Love disabling stuff as I go too.

I'll confirm later but I think it's around 25%. Completed a few of the side missions too.

To be honest it sounds like you play the same was as me, sneak and none lethal takedowns. Love disabling stuff as I go too.

Yep exactly right, ....I try to take as many soldiers alive as possible by using the tranq gun. The only exception has been after I first got a sniper rifle and started to long shot the guards at a few of the out posts. :teeth:

I've actually also been doing more of the side missions than the main missions at the moment. My mother base seems to be expanding nicely though and I do have a good amount of weapons/soldiers/cash/supplies at my disposal. ;)

• Like 1

I was enjoying taking missions slow approach, no spoilers, but your hit a certain point where you just want/need to get through the main story missions ASAP!!!

Only playing it on a Xbox360, but honestly haven't played a game like it before. Can see why so many reviewers have scored it 10/10.

I'm on 18% now! :D Did a few more side ops last night before being distracted by Forza, but am going to really hit it tonight as Jo's off out on the beer.

Still haven't checked what %. I had to cancel my meeting last night so Forza had my attention for an hour.

I'm on 18% now! :D Did a few more side ops last night before being distracted by Forza, but am going to really hit it tonight as Jo's off out on the beer.

Still haven't checked what %. I had to cancel my meeting last night so Forza had my attention for an hour.

Well I played it for at least an hour last night, ....was doing an "extraction" mission but I failed miserably because after a firefight broke out I accidentally shot & killed the soldier I was supposed to be extracting. Doh. :blush::lol:

So still on flippin' 8% completion. :dry:

Sorry, you've probably gone over this already so don't shoot me....this thread is 75 pages long!

I have an Xbox one. Already been playing Forza 5 for a while. I bought Project Cars but then someone told me it had lots of glitches on the Xbox so took it back. If I was to get another one.....Project cars or Forza 6? Or just stick with Forza 5? Is it a big enough difference in game to justify purchase to OH lol

Sorry, you've probably gone over this already so don't shoot me....this thread is 75 pages long!

I have an Xbox one. Already been playing Forza 5 for a while. I bought Project Cars but then someone told me it had lots of glitches on the Xbox so took it back. If I was to get another one.....Project cars or Forza 6? Or just stick with Forza 5? Is it a big enough difference in game to justify purchase to OH lol

Forza 6 is twice the game Forza 5 is, so if you liked that you'll love this.

PCars is worth buying, but only if it's sub-£20.

• Like 1

Forza 6 is twice the game Forza 5 is, so if you liked that you'll love this.

PCars is worth buying, but only if it's sub-£20.

Cheers Ekona, will probably go with Forza 6. I think I paid £22 for Project cars, but like I said, took it back after a friend said it was better on the PC. You've not noticed any bugs with it on Xbox One then?

Ok quick question for the MGSV players as I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else...

After playing the game late last night (11:50-2am) and finishing a mission I got an urgent call back to "mother base" once I got in my pick up helicopter. When I got back to mother base it sounded like gun fire at first (snake draws his sidearm) but then it was more obvious it was actually fireworks, ...then all of a sudden "Revolver Ocelot", "Kazhuhira Miller" and a few other characters appear carrying a birthday cake and singing happy birthday to snake.

It's actually my birthday today so just wondering is this is a massive coincidence or feature of the game that happens when its your birthday date that is stored on your PSN profile. :shrug:

Actually made my night. :lol:;)

• Like 2

Ok quick question for the MGSV players as I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else...

After playing the game late last night (11:50-2am) and finishing a mission I got an urgent call back to "mother base" once I got in my pick up helicopter. When I got back to mother base it sounded like gun fire at first (snake draws his sidearm) but then it was more obvious it was actually fireworks, ...then all of a sudden "Revolver Ocelot", "Kazhuhira Miller" and a few other characters appear carrying a birthday cake and singing happy birthday to snake.

It's actually my birthday today so just wondering is this is a massive coincidence or feature of the game that happens when its your birthday date that is stored on your PSN profile. :shrug:

Actually made my night. :lol:;)

It's a feature of the game for everyone, it's a great little touch :thumbs:
  • Like 1

It's a feature of the game for everyone, it's a great little touch :thumbs:

Thanks and yes that is a brilliant little touch, ...definitely one of the best games I've played in years. B):D

Agreed, after Ground Zero I was a bit unsure about it but by far the best game I've played in years too. Might go and play some now actually :D

Oops I'm only 16% :lol:

Guess I've still lots to do.

I'm on 13% so catching you up now. ;)

Just captured "Quiet", ...I must say it's been along time since I've found any animated character attractive (not since Cheetara) but she is very tasty. :blush::lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Apparently based on Stefanie Joosten. :wub: