Hello, new owner of a 350z Roadster.

Hi, just picked this up off a friend that had it sorn in his garage for the last 4 years, moted it Monday and went straight through. Only done 25k miles 2 owners full Nissan service history. Has wide 19's on the rear to give it a great look, and he has spent a lot on the sat nav, Clifford alarm system and a personalised plate. Hope you like the picture, please tell me what you think and if theirs anything I need to be weary about I would love to hear.

Cheers Nick

post-25284-0-93862600-1430347340_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nick785

mines a look alike but with 91k not 25k. Just luv it. You do not mention the cars age and not sure what you can do to prevent it but just above door handles, the hood canvas starts to split.

• Like 2

New antenna on its way, and it's a 2005 (54 plate) the roof is in mint condition but will keep an eye out for this for the future. Suns out but I'm in Majorca on holiday! Hope the weathers good when I'm back. What's a good price for this this type of car with the mileage etc? I got it off my friend for £4k

Hi Nick, that sounds like a bargain to me. Mine is a 04 import and done 42k miles. I paid £5,800 3 months ago and was really pleased with the deal. I have already spent another 3k on mods ect though :D

Very easy to keep improving the Z