New seats arrived today

Panman

Very nice. Did you not consider using Hide'n seat and staying OEM ?.

I was debating on staying oem. I think i just wanted something different. Looked at soooo many seats and it came down to These, the Blue Bride's or Cobra. We all know the price of the Bride seats and although i like the Cobra stuff i loved the BuddyClub design, not too outlandish.

Very nice. Did you not consider using Hide'n seat and staying OEM ?.

I was debating on staying oem. I think i just wanted something different. Looked at soooo many seats and it came down to These, the Blue Bride's or Cobra. We all know the price of the Bride seats and although i like the Cobra stuff i loved the BuddyClub design, not too outlandish.

And now you can have harnesses if you wish :)
  • Like 1

Very nice. are you fitting standard or aftermarket rails?

I've got the Buddy Club 350z rails. Hopefully will bolt in with no issues. Fingers crossed.

I have them an arse to get right if I'm honest I had to choose between easy sliding rails or my seat not sitting in the **** and there called super low they lie mine are higher than stock

Very nice. are you fitting standard or aftermarket rails?

I've got the Buddy Club 350z rails. Hopefully will bolt in with no issues. Fingers crossed.

I have them an arse to get right if I'm honest I had to choose between easy sliding rails or my seat not sitting in the **** and there called super low they lie mine are higher than stock

I know what you mean. All fitted now and they do sit quite high. Luckly, i'm only 5'9" .

20150410_195123_zpslbb0yfgb.jpg

20150410_195148_zpsmmcso9vx.jpg

• Like 4

Look nice :) Question for you Panman, might sound stupid but do they sit lower in the car than standard seats? Basically my helmet hits the roof so i'm after lower bucket seats if that makes sense. Ta

He said they sit higher.

Look nice :) Question for you Panman, might sound stupid but do they sit lower in the car than standard seats? Basically my helmet hits the roof so i'm after lower bucket seats if that makes sense. Ta

Much higher. At a guess I'd say about 2" Higher. I've just run out to the car and tried with my helmet. I'm 5'9" and I have approx 1 inch to spare. Touches side as it drops for the door line Though.

• Like 1

Looks good, lovely looking car all over in fact, what colour is that? It looks too light for azure blue?

Yep. It's Azure. But it's not my daily and never driven in the wet. Polished within an inch of its life. Lol.

• Like 1