Citroen... on a bit of a roll it seems

AMT

This....

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/04/08/citroen-aircross-crossover-concept-shanghai/#image-2

...I like this. They seem to be doing well (I think) in the styling just now. With the rubber side or whatever it is, cusion thing you'd think their Cactus car would look ridiculous and tacky, but I've now seen two in moderate colours and I thought 'hell... that looks pretty good!'. And the thing in the link also looks good, I mean its not something I'd ever buy or want but forgetting my own 'likes' Citroen are doing quite well I think.

What do we think?

The C5/C6 were horrid and recent C4's were pretty crap too, an exception to their recent good styling lol. DS3's been a money magnet for them surely, there everywhere, in every colour combo you can think of. Its like a new mini...cept good looking. Speaking of, anyone seen the new minis with their MASSIVE rear lamps? ...puke lol

They may be starting to look a little funky but I'd never buy a Citroen, just don't trust them electronically after so many stories from friends.

Apart from a random radio reset Mary's DS3 has been fine so far :)

The DS3 is a good looking little car I think, yes you can tell what parts have been built to a price but then that's pretty much par for the price range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I first saw a couple of cacti, of the Citroen variety, on a learner driver tv program a couple of weeks ago. They are really ugly with that lump of rubber stuck to the sides.

I have only ever owned 1 Citroen, a Picasso, and after that I vowed that I would never own a Citroen again.

Unfortunately my dad had a love affair with Citroen for a while. Spent many years in the passenger seat wearing a paper bag on my head. Yeah, they're pretty funky these days but, would I buy one? with real money?? ................................no.

Aw Neil no, A classes are terrible lookin lol. I dunno it seems to be the big companies BMW, Merc that can't seem to make a good looking hatchback lol all the lower end stuff generally is ok lookin. Just not for me im afraid. I'd rather have ...pains me to say it... an Astra 3 door than an A class... :wacko: I'm not even really a fan of the Astra (too big for what it is). Speaking of Mercs, I seen for the first time this new crossover 4x4 slanted roof looking thing yesterday and it looked vile. (rival for the x6?)