ARB & Drop Link Combo

Ceejay29

Mine have been on a month so I can provide some ongoing feedback, through the next 12 months, guess I'd need to see them after next winter.

Would be shocking if this happens as they are an upgrade to oem which were on my car for 11 years.

Grease them up and you will have no corrosion worries. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Mine have been on a month so I can provide some ongoing feedback, through the next 12 months, guess I'd need to see them after next winter.

Would be shocking if this happens as they are an upgrade to oem which were on my car for 11 years.

Grease them up and you will have no corrosion worries. :thumbs:

Good advice thanks Alex and a job I can do myself.

What grease would you recommend.

• 1 year later...

After reading over this and currently contemplating the eibach ARB kit.

Are adjustable end links recommended for any drop? I have the short drop tein springs/Bilstein combo currently.

Just trying to do my research. Also I see pictures eibach kits showing the bars plus drop links, are they included by eibach now?

After reading over this and currently contemplating the eibach ARB kit.

Are adjustable end links recommended for any drop? I have the short drop tein springs/Bilstein combo currently.

Just trying to do my research. Also I see pictures eibach kits showing the bars plus drop links, are they included by eibach now?

Not included so far as I know, but thats not to say a trader(s) aren't doing their own packages. As for getting adjustables, I'd wait until your OEM ones wear out then upgrade.