Every story has a moral - true story

Emperor Ming

Here's something that happened yesterday that made me laugh.

I will give you the moral of the story first though.

Moral : Don't use your phone whilst driving your car

Why

I shall tell you why!

A guy is driving don the road at 8:30pm with his mate in the car happily chatting on his phone when PC Plod sees him. PC Plod stops him and is a little surprised when said driver jumps out of his car.

PC Plod leans into car and detects a noticeable and distinct smell. PC Plod gets suspicious and searches the car and finds several bags of a well known green stuff.

Poor old driver gets his collar felt.

Round one to plod

Said PC plod decides that as it is a quiet night and they have a couple of hours to kill that they will have a little look around said drug dealers house.

Into the living room they wander and see three plants of a certain genus happily waving their 7 pronged leaves in front of the fire feeling all well tended for and fed.

Horrible PC Plod grasps said gardeners delight and unceremoniously yanks them from their pot.

Round two to plod.

PC Plod gets a little more enthusiastic now and wanders around this gardeners paradise.

Plants in the shed, plants in the second shed, bud in the cupboard, cash in the safe, growing equipment everywhere.

Round three to plod. :boxing::boxing::boxing:

To cap it off the poor hapless dealer had to be interviewed today --- BY ME

44 minutes saw a full and frank admission to possession, possession with intent, dealing , having dealt, and admissions that most of the £1500 we seized was from selling drugs.

Remember.

If you have something to hide DON'T drive and use your phone!!!!!

Ming the Smiling assassin

Priceless bud, but did he get done for driving whilst on the phone :lol:

His bud wasn't priceless mate. Just £120 an ounce. LOL

He's got to come back and see Mr Ming again later so I might tack that on for good measure then but a driving licence aint a lot of use in the pokey :lol:

Ming the Nasty

LOL nice one :thumbs:

It always suppirses me just how stupid these people are. As you say, if you are trying to hide something, why do something that would catch a coppers eye?

Eeeediots the lot of them, get what they deserved :)

I pay homage to thou greateness... ;):clap::notworthy:

I could not put it better... so i borrowed some note worthy phrases and slightly revised to fit ...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is MING, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And MING will strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy us RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE.

And you will know his name is MING when he lay the law of the lands vengeance upon thee

or as some one else once put it.... ;)

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi. This valorous vivification, has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that you may call him MING the Punisher....

Excellent Job ... :thumbs:

And of all of you who replied to this, how many of you already smoked some of "the green stuff" ;)

It's really easy to come by on this site. There's a guy called Ming the Dealer that always seems to have piles of home grown he gets his hands on.