Headphones

jimboy2

I'm after a new set of over ear headphones after breaking ANOTHER set on a airplane. Why they put the jack next to your thigh I will never know!!

The last set were Klipsch, I had never heard of them before but after trying a few these sounded great and were great value.

Next set I think I want a set of noise cancelling. Amy recomendations? Naturally looked at Bose, quiet comfort 25 came up top on amazon.

I really only use them when traveling and when watching videos on my iPad when the mrs doesn't want to be disturbed.

I'm not really a brand whore so will consider anything really, except beats...

Thanks

Bose often give a 30 day money back trial.

For travelling on planes and the underground I found them hard to beat for noise cancellation.

I have the QC3.

Had them so long I'm on my 2nd set of replacement earpads........we like serviceable parts :wink:

Me and a mate tested them against builders ear defenders while using an SDS drill on a wall and the Bose kept more noise out :thumbs:

I have the klipsch image one (ii) and absolutely love them. Really wish I went for Bluetooth in ear headphones though, so I could use at the gym also.

They are the same as I had. Really liked them. Comfortable and great sound. Had never heard of them before either.

So that you don't brake the cable on the actual headphones/earphones (better on planes) - just buy a small extension cable or two.

Yep will be buying one of these with them also. Was so annoyed when it snapped.

Iv got a set of Goldring NS something. Were rated almost as good at the Bose noise cancelling ones, but less than half the price.

http://www.superfi.co.uk/p-13764-goldring-ns1000-expedition-noise-cancelling-portable-headphones.aspx

Oooo they are a great price. May order them and try them out. Doubt I will find a store that has them in stock to demo.

So that you don't brake the cable on the actual headphones/earphones (better on planes) - just buy a small extension cable or two.

Yep will be buying one of these with them also. Was so annoyed when it snapped.

Even if you do snap the cable, it would take 5 mins to just repair it rather than bin the headphone ;)