What to do next ?

galgazza

Had my 1st Z for just four weeks now and already a few jobs completed:

New discs / pads and belts fitted.

Booked in Monday for Hood repair at Kaiser Motors in Rochester.

Off course new Stubby fitted (thanks Tarmac)

Private Plate ordered.

So what to do next ?

Wheels, body kit, ICE ???

post-24817-0-49723500-1426950821_thumb.jpg

post-24817-0-35359100-1426950842_thumb.jpg

Yea, LED Rear lights.

If you don't want to buy new wheels then you could always have them refurbished in a colour of your choice.

I'd go darker, Anthracite, Black chrome sort of look would be nice.

• Like 1

It's hard to answer I think without knowing which way you're going with the car. Are you just out to enjoy it as is or do you want to start thinking about improving the performance/handling etc.

If you're happy with the way the stereo sounds then I wouldn't waste money on upgrade speakers etc unless you really want to crank it up whilst you're driving with the top down maybe.

Personally if you're happy with the performance and you just want to put you're own stamp on the car then alloys will make a big difference. Plenty of choices available from Tarmac Sportz, the Cougar Store etc but just make sure you do your research first so that they will fit when you go to put them on. ;)

• Like 2

The LED lights will make it look more modern for sure.

I'd either get a new set of wheels or as CJ says get them done in a different colour and I'd get some spacers so they look more flush. Personally I'd go for new rims though.

Agree with zedd definately an exhaust the standard one is to quiet for a v6 engine. I got a scorpion and love it subtle but nice. Also a weighted gear knob makes changing gear nicer due to the short shift.

• Like 1

I'd say aftermarket exhaust and 19" alloys are equally desirable. Just bear in mind though the exhaust will most likely need an UpRev remap and High Flow Cats to get the best from it, so as a one off mod the alloys might be the better choice to go for first. 19" fill the wheel arches perfectly and the extra wide of rubber (275 rear and 245 front) will give much better traction and grip :)

Edited by Exotic
  • Like 1

Really liking the JR10 wheels at Tarmac !!

Haven't seen those.

Worth keeping an eye on the "350Z parts for sale" section though as great deals often pop up in there. ;)

What do you think of Cosmis alloys? I ask because Mouthwash (Ian) may be selling his alloys soon as I believe he's getting another set he'd rather.

His thread here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85194-new-exhaustphotos-pg23-mouthwashs-sssb/page__st__440

• Like 1