Does anyone know this Zed?

Svothe

Been stalking about online for a used Zed to part Ex my BMW for as still hungering for a 350z after all this time and now work close enough for it to be practical.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311302580887

Saw this zed for sale and love the way it looks and the way most the stuff I wanted to do are already done so saves me a lot of time and effort. I know its a little bit rice but the guy states "the car has mainly been owned by Nissan club members. so has been maintained to the highest standards "So was wondering if that was anyone's on here former ride?

Regards,

Svothe

Im aware the car is a little 'rice' I will be changing stuff if I were to buy it, but the colour, and engine mods, bonnet etc.. are all exactly what I want. Yes I will be removing the stickers if I purchase it.

Edited by Svothe

"only 34k miles on the engine so very low mileage for the car

the engine in this car has been replaced with a 350z v6 gran Turismo 4 edition from a 2005 model with only 28k on clock with paper work."

Can I suggest that you run for the hills as fast as possible .

Hmmm how was a low mileage replaced for another lower mileage engine????

Also where the feck did 395.6bhp come from????

Run.... Run as fast as you can!!

• Like 1

Yeah I already messaged him saying why the engine change because that raised some questions in my mind car looks obviously drifted/raced/rallied but as it was going to be a track car I wasn't overly worried.

As said previously this car has been flagged on here before the seller has no clue what he is selling! It's been mapped to 296bhp which is exactly what a Rev up engine should have! It's an absolute dog of a car for the money read the previous posts and take your hard earned elsewhere!

It's the Bhp I find most intriguing.

Why did I or anyone else for that matter bother supercharging their Zeds if you can get 100Bhp extra just from some cams, pistons, exhaust & a filter, :dry: ...sounds a much cheaper way to do it. :scare:

Unless it's BS of course. :surrender::lol:Which it is!.

Just been looking at the pics of the car. One caught my eye. It's the one where you can see the interior through the open drivers side door. I note the seats are red, but is it me or are there splatters of red dye on the door sills?

Well to me the seats do look dyed ... probably a red dye on the optional alezan leather