Just what I needed :(

steve916

Went out to the car this afternoon, and noticed a screw sticking out from drivers side front tyre :(

I've only recently had a full set of MPSS fitted so I was hoping it could be repaired.

No such luck. It's outside the repairable area, so I have to go back again tomorrow for a new tyre.

Oh well, S-Max it is for work tonight then.

Went out to the car this afternoon, and noticed a screw sticking out from drivers side front tyre :(

I've only recently had a full set of MPSS fitted so I was hoping it could be repaired.

No such luck. It's outside the repairable area, so I have to go back again tomorrow for a new tyre.

AGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! If you can wait a few days, try Oponeo for tyres, theyre online, i got my Dunlop Sport Max tyres from them, saved £100 a tyre and were delivered in 4 days. At least you wont be paying full whack which may ease your pain somewhat!!

I know these things happen and it's just life but my god I hate it when things like that happen! Specially stone chips :(

Hmmmm stone chips. Im working on that!!...im making a stone chip template although taking me ages to get it right.

See my stone chip post.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87520-stone-chip-protection/

Obviously please dont reply in this thread as i dont want to hijack steves post.

Edited by zippypooz

AGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! If you can wait a few days, try Oponeo for tyres, theyre online, i got my Dunlop Sport Max tyres from them, saved £100 a tyre and were delivered in 4 days. At least you wont be paying full whack which may ease your pain somewhat!!

Thanks, that's useful for future. I needed the car so had to pay £190 fitted :(

• Like 1

Seconded. They have currently have the fronts for £125 and the rears for £131 each. I don't think you'll find cheaper.

• Like 1

Unlucky Steve, same thing happened on the scirrocco in Jan, had to put the space saver on in not too favourable weather.

Never nice. Still enjoying the scirocco then?

Yeah but it went into limp mode today, so needs sorting, sigh!

Unlucky Steve, same thing happened on the scirrocco in Jan, had to put the space saver on in not too favourable weather.

Never nice. Still enjoying the scirocco then?

Yeah but it went into limp mode today, so needs sorting, sigh!

Hope it's something simple mate

always happening to newly fitted on mine - assume they are extra 'sticky' for a while

bridgestones contsport 3 rears fitted/balanced/valved to mine for £150 per corner

Hopefully they'll be fine once I've worn off the extra stickiness then :D