Cheeky Geneva surprise from Bentley...

AMT

Apart from being massively overwheeled, that looks pretty good. I wasn't sure at first, but I think the design would grow on me.

Needs a little more attention with regards to the sizes of the lights compared to the body, but otherwise I think that's genuinely decent. Better than their Bentayga!

• Like 1

problem im finding more and more is that new cars all look the same, even the sports gts.

This Bentley has strong influences from Aston Martin, Jaguar and Mercedes AMG GT - from the headlights back it could be made by anyone, the only distinguishing Bentley features are the headlights and the colour.

Well you gotta remember its a kinda concept car so production won't be as 'bulbous'. Annnnd Irfan just looked at the link and my god what the hells that lol I want sleek, stylish, powerful looking in 'my' Aston... that's just an Aston who ate too many pies. The ugly Aston sister they keep in the cupboard lol