Proudest moment of my life...

Grundy

That is cool Matt, B)

...couldn't help but think to myself though "she's eating the best bit of the baguette before anyone else has a chance" :dry::lol:

more importantly the lack of bacon in that baguette is extremely concerning

• Like 1

My 5 yr old is crazy about cars (& bikes). Always shouts out when he sees another Scooby or Zed (or police, bless him) lol He knows most cars already, in fact I was with him the other day when he ran up to a modded Honda Civic and started talking to the guy who owned it. Turned out he recognised me from my cars, so now we do a little thumbs up every time we pass each other in Reading :)

It's great when your kids love the same things as you :) I have high hopes for him. Most of all because he said he's going to buy a Real motorbike and let me ride it until he's passed his test....nice one!

I have been teaching the Scouts for the last 3 years all about good cars.

It has been really funny when their Dad's state the cars I own and they tell me their son/daughter now points them out on the road.

An essential part of upbringing I reckon ! :lol:

I have been teaching the Scouts for the last 3 years all about good cars.

It has been really funny when their Dad's state the cars I own and they tell me their son/daughter now points them out on the road.

An essential part of upbringing I reckon ! :lol:

I'm an explorer leader and I give them tips on how not to be an annoying learner :lol:

• Like 1