First picture (of many) i have taken of my car since the new wheels

Spatt

well, im over the moon as you can imagine. took this when i was leaving the house this morning on my phone.. needs a few coats of wax and then i'll get the dslr out.

Again a big thanks to Dave at Deepcar Autobodies for painting the front and rear bumpers.

Matt

20150226_071825_zps4pfib97g.jpg

Edited by Spatt
  • Like 9

Cheers guys!

nightmare times, picked the car up on Sat from the body shop and couldn't wait to get the wheels on so i was up at 6 on Sunday struggling hard to remove my spacers. Then i put the wheels on, took a step back and thought it was appropriate for me to go for a drive. she was banging her head off at the back end scraping like mad but turns out it was just a bad shock absorber.. changed it on Tuesday and it runs ok now.. (pending a proper run out on Sunday to see if its still banging)

It looks really nice mate and I love the style of those Volks, can't help thinking you need the centre spokes body coloured or black though... ;)

Almost agree with this, not black as it will hide the spokes too much. Having said that, a different colour would be good, maybe a metallic anthracite or something. Body colour would be cool though!

• Like 1

Noooooooooooo !

Marzmans looked nice but i prefer silver :teeth:

This colour in the sunlight looks stunning its got a really nice deep metallic fleck

Looks great mate, the car lived just down the road from me. Nice to see it's gone to a good home and you are putting your own identity on it. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

ahh cool, who was the owner then?

I found a video on youtube of my car and contacted the video uploader to see if he knew the owner. thought the previouse owners would like to know how the car was doing.

I know it makes Chris sick to his stomach when he sees this zed now ;) especially with the engine mods and now the its got a set of Volks again hehe