Hi - New owner of 350Z

Hi all, Just got a Black 350z 06 plate, bought it as a repaired cat D for o/s wing and bumper damage, looks to be well repaired. 43k on the clock. It replaces my written off Porker 911 that I was cut out of a few months back! Loving it so far although there is a clunking coming front the front end when I go over bumps! I know they have fairly stiff suspension but the noise doesn't sit right with me. any ideas?

post-24731-0-34570400-1424682353_thumb.jpg

Hi, I had the Carrera 2 (widow maker). Cant work out how to put a pic up in this reply or would show you post accident. I did love it can't deny it was an awesome car. Not as controllable on the back end as the Z. It felt more aggressive in it's acceleration. 6k spent on 2 services! owning costs were just stupid, something definitely to take into consideration if you got 1.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

The clunking noise you describe I'd say my money would be on it being the banana arm bushes (common problem). Any decent independent garage should be able to spot the problem easily enough.

Something like this will solve the issue if it is that: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=25451

:thumbs: