We need a grammer and spelling section on this forum!

It's a slippery slope mate. :) Having been such a smug twit, I will now feel obliged to check all of my posts over and over again. :)

That's a mammoth task for me ... last time I know I made a mistake was 1967 :lol:;):teeth:

which of your children are going to disown you for that statement :lol:

neither ... they started in 1968 ... it was a mistake I made in a fluid dynamics paper I was writing :stir:

It's a slippery slope mate. :) Having been such a smug twit, I will now feel obliged to check all of my posts over and over again. :)

That's a mammoth task for me ... last time I know I made a mistake was 1967 :lol:;):teeth:

neither ... they started in 1968 ... it was a mistake I made in a fluid dynamics paper I was writing :stir:

1967? It's not surprising you made a mistake - it must have been hell attempting CFDs with an abacus or slide rule :stir::lol:

thats one way of putting it :shrug:

1967? It's not surprising you made a mistake - it must have been hell attempting CFDs with an abacus or slide rule :stir::lol:

No, it wasn't a problem ... I was using a 256 step programmable calculator that I'd made the previous year :lol:

• Like 1

No, it wasn't a problem ... I was using a 256 step programmable calculator that I'd made the previous year :lol:

out of an old transistor radio

RPN no doubt. Pretty impressive forming TTL from discrete semiconductors though. I would have thought a transisitor radio leant itself to analogue computing? Op-amps are minor wonders :lol:

RPN no doubt. Pretty impressive forming TTL from discrete semiconductors though. I would have thought a transisitor radio leant itself to analogue computing? Op-amps are minor wonders :lol:

Yea, not easy

iPad. Battery is going - 10% remaining pop-up is my excuse on that ;)

Yea, not easy

Dang.. I'm going now ^^

Edited by ChrisB
  • Like 1

Do we send all our posts to ATTAK Z for him to check before we post or just wait for him to read them and PM us any corrections?

your such a prelific posta that I dont think id have time to cheque all you're posts

Phew :lol:

just trying to vet his photo's would be bad enough

Trying to see my pics is the bigger problem - Did not get a chance to take the new pile of crap back today, will try again tomorrow.

just trying to vet his photo's would be bad enough

it'll be OK when he's finished his blue period ;)

and there's no apostrophe in the plural of photo if you don't mind me sayin' :boxing:

unless of course you have put the apostrophe in to signify the missing 'graph' in the shortened form of 'photographs'

Look at this forum! What it has become ... moderators being off topic, winding people up etc.

:lol: :lol:

FTFY

FTFY2

FTFY3

Please refer to post 52 above :p

I was initially going to let that go, but when Toon Chris made the same mistake as you, I felt I had to respond in my defence ... anyway, let's not fall out about it

I'm humbled ....

To be fair, I'm rather impressed :clap:

Edited by Toon Chris
  • Like 1

Twobears is your man ... err woman

I've just seen this and feel compelled to point out that I am definitely not a bloke :scare: So stop picking on me Hugh/Huw or I'll extend my house search to your neck of the woods and then you'll be sorry :nono:

You'd be very welcome Annie ;)

• Like 1