eBay item number: 281589581885

veilside z

I have an N-spec replica fibre glass front bumper which I repaired. That rear bumper would be near impossible to repair. Too much missing from it to save it. And yes the repair would be way in excess of £350, probably cost that in materials alone IF you did it yourself. Obviously a lot more if you paid someone to do it.

Edited by Rock_Steady

wait can you get import gt4s?

Apparently :wacko: I checked the reg and it actually is an import, previously I thought he was just an idiot who thought all 350Z's were imports or something.

I wonder where he got the GT4 badge... Someone please call over to this guy and see this thing in the flesh.

Apparently :wacko: I checked the reg and it actually is an import, previously I thought he was just an idiot who thought all 350Z's were imports or something.

I wonder where he got the GT4 badge... Someone please call over to this guy and see this thing in the flesh.

From what I remember a number of dealers neglected to fit the GT4 plaque and a few of them turned up on E-Bay. Ken might have some info on this one.

Pete

From what I remember a number of dealers neglected to fit the GT4 plaque and a few of them turned up on E-Bay. Ken might have some info on this one.

Pete

It was a dealer fit? Thats a joke since it was pretty unique in having a facelift engine in a pre facelift body, should have came form the factory with it.

• 2 weeks later...