Finally Got It

guBBy

Hi guys,

Introduced myself a few weeks back and finally now managed to get down yesterday to pick the car up.

Absolutely love it at the moment, with the temperature being so low I have been taking it pretty easy. But the noise and acceleration are addictive when you do go for it. Even turning the engine on is an event.

I found a

Whoops phone posted a bit early there. I was saying I found a dongle in te armrest which has a Nissan logo on it and says BT adapter. It looks like it needs to plug into somewhere but I have no idea where? It is an 05 get. there seems to be the old school phone adapter in the armrest which is plumbed in so to speak but not sure if this would give me Bluetooth.

So glad I pick a 350 though pure theatre!

Thanks everyone. Really enjoying it so far. How do I upload pics to the site?

ZEUS the old style phone adapter doesn't seem to want to budge. There is a wire going into it drilled through from believe the arm rest. Would this be anything to do with the reversing parking sensors? I am frightend to put any more force into it but any feedback is greatly appreciated.

It been over four years since I added the Bluetooth adapter so bear with me! I think the old style cradle actually unclips from the base and then the adapter clips in in its place . The base should end up looking like the one in the link which then takes the Bluetooth .

http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/attachments/audio-electronics/43227d1211622979-350z-phone-cradle-question-cradle.png

Thanks very much ZEUS! You are spot on! I managed to plug it in and it lit up. You wouldn't know what the pairing steps are by any chance? Sorry for all the questions!!!

The community is great on here!

Pretty sure as long as the led is flashing on the BT adapter, then do a Bluetooth search on your phone to pair to it. Can't remember if code is needed or not, but try 0000 or 1234.

What phone do you have?

Thanks for the info regarding the adapter going to try it before I drive home tonight. I am using a iPhone 4s at the moment so fingers crossed it will work okay.

I will try create a photo bucket account when I am home so I can show you guys the car. Went for gun metal grey and couldn't be happier with the colour!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update, sent the cat to my mechanic last week to get the spark plugs, belts, and all the oils changed for peace of mind. Car seems to be running great at the moment.

Finally got to give it the beans today as the roads have been very slippery recently. Foot down 2nd gear = me very happy. The exhaust is worth a mention, as far as I can tell its standard and it sounds great cruising around, bellows between 5-6700rpm and shuts up complete on the motorway. Couldn't be happier with it.

I have a photo bucket but have no idea how to upload/link to here, maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Hello and welcome 👋

Glad you are loving you zed.

For pics with Photobucket, once you uploaded there, click on the photo, then at the right side of the pics, there will be 4 boxes (email & IM, html, IMG, Direct)

Click on IMG and it will be automatically copied to your clipboard.

Then paste it here in your thread/post.

It will appear as a url link but once you post it, the image will appear :thumbs: