Masks on passenger seat

JoKeR

The guy fawkes mask is used by "Anonymous" but there are a lot of wannabee w**kers around and anti government types who probably think they look "cool" just by having the masks I'd guess. :dry:

Personally I've never seen anyone wearing one but as you're London based it's obviously more prevalent around there.

Oh and it's a custom etched plexiglass plaque that says BassMechanix loves Pacman, Pacman being me obviously!

Obviously.

Be pretty random if it wasn't me, the company that did my install putting an etched plexiglass plaque stating that they love Pacman.

I think you'll find it's pretty random/mental full stop. ;)

Yeah we have some pretty random and mental ideas at times, sometimes I think our sanity is questionable, but the main thing is that we get people's attention! 😊

941dbc4e3fcd94b8048a849cb9db50a2.jpg

I prefer to have mine on my four heads that live on my parcel shelf!

That's looks like a Nuclear Device in the boot..!

Here's my favorite mask..!! ;)

81x%2BWIvt59L._SL1500_.jpg

Yeah! We have a few more things to play about with come show season, at the minute I just alternate hats on them, like when it's been snowing recently I swapped the fitted baseball caps for beanies and pom pom hats!

• Like 1

Well this is a gay idea...

:lol: Just call it like it is why don't you. :D

Think I'm too old now at 35 to get what the heck all this "mask" malarkey is about. :surrender: Must be what the under 30's over 20's think is cool or something? :shrug:

I'm in my 20's and haven't got a clue :D

• Like 2

:lol: Just call it like it is why don't you. :D

Think I'm too old now at 35 to get what the heck all this "mask" malarkey is about. :surrender: Must be what the under 30's over 20's think is cool or something? :shrug:

I'm in my 20's and haven't got a clue :D

Well glad it's not just me then, ...don't feel so old now. :lol:;)

Having just consulted a couple of gay friends of mine they assure me that it is not their idea.

They also assure me that they are quite offended by your derogatory use of terminology that describes their own sexual orientation.

• Like 1