MPSS price

RafsZed

I,ve got mpss on my rays 18,s and khumos on my 19 volks. Must say I like the Khumos more. Probably goes against the current thinking.

Bit difficult to compare tyres across different size wheels.

Your 19's probably feel more planted because of the smaller sidewall and I assume on the 19's your running wider tyres and a different offset.

Put mpss on your 19's then tell me the khumo are better. ;)

Edited by Sam Mcgoo

Just bought a set of MSPP from Tyreleader £530.76 for the set.Getting them delivered to my local garage for fitting. :teeth:

How much will they charge you to fit them?

If you go on tyre leader and select a fitting centre at check in your area it will give you a list of garages and prices, to give you an idea.

Hi guys, I've just been to Costco and been quoted £705 fitted for a set of MPSS that's £166.78 for the front and £185.98 for the rears, plus £70 voucher to spend in Cosco bringing the total price down to £635.

Is this a good deal?

I've been onto the costco site and can't find any prices anywhere - there's a link at the top, but it just seems to go to a static webpage ?

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a set of MSPP from Tyreleader £530.76 for the set.Getting them delivered to my local garage for fitting. :teeth:

That is in 18" sizes?

That is about half what I paid in October 2013 for the 19" wheels on the 370 :surrender: