350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

Smiles are priceless.

Just a thought but, have you seen my post about Nurburgring visit in September?

It'd be cool to meet up there and I'm pretty sure we'd be the only TTZ'S there.

Do you know if the td06/20g will fit a T4 flange?

I've been asking all over for potential upgrades to my turbo's as they'll only see me at 500whp but because of how rare the kit is people are like "Wtf is that?"

It's basically an IHI RX6 turbo.

Smiles are priceless.

Just a thought but, have you seen my post about Nurburgring visit in September?

It'd be cool to meet up there and I'm pretty sure we'd be the only TTZ'S there.

Do you know if the td06/20g will fit a T4 flange?

I've been asking all over for potential upgrades to my turbo's as they'll only see me at 500whp but because of how rare the kit is people are like "Wtf is that?"

It's basically an IHI RX6 turbo.

How things are looking I will be away in September :(

As for Td06-20g I wouldn't consider them for upgrade. These are "old" technology turbines and for sure today a choice of more efficient turbines is available. Depending of the location of your turbines and sizes you can go and search what's suits the most for your needed.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

What's happend there ?

I have no idea. Mount them few days ago. Yesterday was first rainy day since installation and this was what I found this morning. Humidity and water inside :unsure:

I heard about this happening alot with these lights. When I got mine I used silicon sealant to go around all the joins and I noticed that some parts were not sealed correctly from the factory. After sealing them myself I have seen no issues with condensation or water inside. Ive now had them fitted for 6 months throughout the rainy British winter and used the car daily and never been garaged.

Personally I would remove them get them dried out and then go over all the joins with your own silicone sealant and I dare say you wont have any more dramas.

• Like 1

640 bhp and 760 NM of torque.

Plan is to put WMI and that is all. I really don't have any more need for power otherwise sky is limit.

All works fine car can handle this power, drivetrain can as well handle.

We are piling mile's. Car is running fine no problems what so ever. I really enjoy this car now more and more.

It has been complete transformation with OEM camshaft. Much more predictable, much more drivable. Much more better in every way than b4. More street usable, much more usable for powerslides etc...

One thing I need to get used to it and try to fine tune is Meister R and new braking set up.

Since I never had before experience with fancy braking elements like I have now with DBA series 5000 and Xp10 it bit scary on hard brakings.

Thing is that this braking setup has really strong and nasty initial bite. Miles away from EBC or Brembo what I had b4.

So on speed around 100 mph or more or 140 mph if you tend to brake hard not slam the brake down but use it moderate to hard you can feel transfer of weight on front of the car.

It tends to unsettle the car quite nothing which is not uncontrollable but still. A new experience for me :)

And something I need to get used to it.

I will put car on scales to evenly adjust heights on both sides to eliminate geometry faults. Also what I'm thinking but again car is mostly DD and with this hard accelerations is pointless to go a full hard settings on front to reduce ditching and car being nervous on brakes but for track something I need to pay attention for.

It is nothing dramatic but just a new experience. Ewen the feel is odd for me it is still quite easy to correct it with steering wheel and feel what is going on with the car

Edited by Snjur
  • Like 2

We are piling mile's. Car is running fine no problems what so ever. I really enjoy this car now more and more.

It has been complete transformation with OEM camshaft. Much more predictable, much more drivable. Much more better in every way than b4. More street usable, much more usable for powerslides etc...

One thing I need to get used to it and try to fine tune is Meister R and new braking set up.

Since I never had before experience with fancy braking elements like I have now with DBA series 5000 and Xp10 it bit scary on hard brakings.

Thing is that this braking setup has really strong and nasty initial bite. Miles away from EBC or Brembo what I had b4.

So on speed around 100 mph or more or 140 mph if you tend to brake hard not slam the brake down but use it moderate to hard you can feel transfer of weight on front of the car.

It tends to unsettle the car quite nothing which is not uncontrollable but still. A new experience for me :)

And something I need to get used to it.

I will put car on scales to evenly adjust heights on both sides to eliminate geometry faults. Also what I'm thinking but again car is mostly DD and with this hard accelerations is pointless to go a full hard settings on front to reduce ditching and car being nervous on brakes but for track something I need to pay attention for.

It is nothing dramatic but just a new experience. Ewen the feel is odd for me it is still quite easy to correct it with steering wheel and feel what is going on with the car

Will be worth its weight in gold to get those meisters set up correctly and cornerweights done

I've just had mine done it's transformed the cars behaviour

• Like 1

62mph to 124 mph 6.3 sec

62mph to 155 mph 12.4sec

This was 3 gear pull to 5 th gear

With big power slide in 3rd gear from 5000 rpm to 6200/300

Liking the black checker plate mesh at the front grill where did you get it from? Sounds like it has some grunt up top!

Got it from German Ebay. It is some universal mesh. Let me look for link on where to buy it. It's plastic one so you can cut it and adjust it as you like. Me personally I don't like it as I like more stealthy type so I'm after a more dens mesh

• 4 weeks later...

Well since I payed it fully today might as well present it.

Massive thanks to Chris at Tarmac Sportz

Biggest challenge ahead of us is to get safely from UK to Croatia

57db5b77d9199a2456006b02eda8359c.jpg6cd3674c619f43170ecfdf238a4d842e.jpg

• Like 2