350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

• 1 month later...

Not much going here except throwing numbers on plain paper. In month to come I plan to go on fuel upgrade ID 1000 ccm and Walbro 450, so I will have my DeatschWerks 800 CCM injectors for sale which where bought new and have around 6k miles. Plug n play for Z.

Some brake upgrades as I got some fine deal for Dba 5000 series in front combined with Carbotech Xp10 and rear T3 and Xp10.

My old setup but almost like new 9.5/10 EBC GD rotors front and rear will be for sale.

Cooling upgrade as adventure with Mishimoto was disaster I would like to try Skunk2 Alpha series radiator.

Suspension I was thinking to go with Tein Monoflex but at the end of the month I'm going to make deposit for Meister R Gt1's.

So again bit movement and plans. Goal is to to reach 800 bhp

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Edited by Snjur

Weeeeeee bumper arrived today. Will post pictures bit later. Now I need to order R33 bumper intakes to increase as much as possible airflow to radiator. I thinks it should look cool

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Wow what a build thread! Took me a while to read through it! Amazing! Massive commitment!

Thank you. Hopefully in next month we will finish small bits and pieces and round this up on 100%.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Long time awaited upgrade.

Full Windows OS HP tablet which is going to be connected with Haltech.

Mounting position is where OEM Sat navigation was placed. 7" fits perfectly there. Tested already.

I'm not a fan of bunch of gauges so this is perfect replacement for my taste

Haltech test

db7f5e731477656f8926002f0bee1073.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So.....

All has been going slow lately but hopefully things will start rolling next week.

Skunk2 Alpha radiator looks marvelous. I would say a finger thicker than OEM and almost two thinner than Mishimoto I had. Quality of work details and all is exceptional.

Will picture it later and post.

Meister R GT1. No need to brag much about that Jerrick has presented all very well. Quality of build and details is top notch. You can see that guys know their stuff and that is not something which is just builded of the production line in numbers.

Bumper I'm very surprised on lightness and flexibility for fiber bumper. Although they say is a mix of fiber and Abs plastic I still don't see how you can mix those 2 things.

All in all light bumper i reckon even lighter than OEM and very flexible. Still didn't try to test fit it but seller promised it was 99% match.

I was thinking waging to go OEM HR hood and again. Child in me woke up and I went with HR hood. But in CF and vents.

What can I do I just have a soft spot for CF hoods

cf32800bcce1b693482f60ed77eabfb3.jpg

Still awaiting on ID1050X and piggy tails.

Plus I have on order from Adrian clear LED rear turn signals which. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

As well as DBA 2 piece front rotors and T3 solid rears with Xp10 Carbotech pads all around.

Hp Stream 7 has arrived and we need to wire and plug it.

Dash cam as well front and rear recording with 32GB memory.

Need to make a barging for Sparco R100 in leather.

Here and there but again plenty bits have been collected.

Edited by Snjur
  • Like 2

I think thats a wise move considering your previous overheating issues, the more airflow the better :thumbs:

I have removed aircon so I will first test new Skunk2 Alpha radiator in combination with this bumper. It is wider almost 15 centimeters than oem bumper

Finally!!

We started the car yesterday.

AFR on stock camshafts is identical on bank 1 and 2. In higher RPM's where before with Crapysworth was up to 30% now is within 0.5%.

Unfortunately Cosworth is just name on paper. Name that they build legacy in past but now.... Nothing better than no name products

Actually they are Kelford cams. Thing which bothers me the most is that they just cover their butt with sentence "No warranty on racing parts". Part which is obviously defected you are putting in sale