Car audio guys messed up my system- now sorted

chrisday1990

That is really naughty, could still be an honest mistake "I told bob to do it, bob did you do it? No, I thought you said Dave was going to do it...' so on and so forth. Still it should have been checked all work done and parts fitted before handing it back to you. I struggle to believe someone working there would put their job at risk for a set of speakers.

All that said, I would be furious as well, but rightly reign it in get your conversation straight in your head and go in controlled and get what you want out of the discussion.

• 5 weeks later...

Spoke with the boss without insulting him, I explained I have handed over my pride and joy over to you because your a professional outfit and you guys can look after me, however I have not received what I have paid your for and I want this to be corrected and I have every confidence you will do what is best by me

• Like 1

Spoke with the boss without insulting him, I explained I have handed over my pride and joy over to you because your a professional outfit and you guys can look after me, however I have not received what I have paid your for and I want this to be corrected and I have every confidence you will do what is best by me

And their response?

Did they or are they going to put it right then?

Surely they could've done a full and proper install, rather than refund.

Something weird gone on here.

The op did say he has now had a full install, I assumed that meant new rear speakers. Op please confirm.

He also said he had partial refund, so must've gone elsewhere.

Surely they could've done a full and proper install, rather than refund.

Something weird gone on here.

The op did say he has now had a full install, I assumed that meant new rear speakers. Op please confirm.

He also said he had partial refund, so must've gone elsewhere.

Clear as mud isn't it? :D
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...