Japfest 2015 - Castle Combe - Saturday 16th May 2015 - Photos start on page 20

370Ad

Japfest_zps3eda81b6.jpg

Saturday 16th May 2015 - http://www.japfest.co.uk/

As with previous years this will be a joint stand with the Z Club and the 300ZX Club. We have a provisional ticket allocation of 50 tickets and 1 dedicated track time which has 20 spaces.

Each ticket allows one car onto our stand with a maximum of 4 people per car. Which for obvious reasons will be a maximum for 2 people per Z.

Our track session is letter H which starts at 11:36 with a 10:30 briefing. Anyone wishing to take a passenger will have to buy a passenger ticket for £10 on the day. If you are going on track please read the rules on the Japfest website to avoid disappointment on the day.

Tickets and stand passes will be posted to home addresses in advance about 1 week before the event. Track time paperwork for the Z dedicated track time will also be posted out in advance with the tickets.

Price

Ticket Only Price - £27.70

Ticket Plus One Track Time - £62.70

This price includes postage to your door.

Payment

This year the only payment option will be PayPal and it will be directly to myself for management purposes.

PayPal Address: 'aoml@outlook.com'

When making the payment please include the below details in the notes section.

Japfest 2015

Club Name

Username on that forum

Full Name

Ticket type ordered (Ticket/Track)

Full address for the tickets to be sent too

This is very important as without these details your order could get lost. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM or write it on this thread.

Look forward to seeing you all on the day.

Edited by 370Ad
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I fancy going to this to.

If there isn't a lot of interest and can't get a stand together we might be able to tag along with another

Club?

We had over a 100 Z's in 2013 so I think there will be interest if we do have a stand.

If not I am up for tagging along :)

I fancy going to this to.

If there isn't a lot of interest and can't get a stand together we might be able to tag along with another

Club?

We had over a 100 Z's in 2013 so I think there will be interest if we do have a stand.

If not I am up for tagging along :)

Just hope its not the stand in same place as last year...

The Z club will be in attendance this year. Nothing has been finalised yet but could we start a list of people who are interested.

When adding your name below could follow the formatting to make the admin easier. To give you an idea of pricing this is last years thread.

**Mod Edit** This thread has been pinned now :)

http://www.350z-uk.c...y-2014-updated/

1. 370Ad - 1x Ticket + 1x Track Session

• Like 4

With regards to organizing the tickets and track sessions for a good few years and the stress of recouping the £1800 that the club has always paid out up front for the sessions together with the ordering over £2000 worth of entrance tickets and passes in the past few years together with the general dissatisfaction of last years stand location this year I do not fancy having that pressure on me again

Also to be honest although we managed to sell all the track sessions the number of people who dropped out of one of the sessions on the day made it a bit of joke of the session with only 10 Z/ZX out on the track

This year Future Publishing are no longer the Event Organizers and have passed it on to a new organizer so the contacts we had have now moved on

With regards track time anyone who wanted it could book it them selves on the following website and would then park up in the session area if no one wants to organize a club spot

Sorry to drop this on you all

for more information visit

http://www.japfest.co.uk/

Edited by Steve Burns