JAG-ATTAK

ATTAK Z

will it fit in Tesco parking spaces ?

length or width :lol:

It's a bit tight lol ... standard space used to be 4.8 x 2.4 ... I'm currently designing at 5.0 x 2.5 ... think I might have to up it a bit - the Jag's just over 5.2 long :blush: :blush: :blush::surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

will it fit in Tesco parking spaces ?

length or width :lol:

It's a bit tight lol ... standard space used to be 4.8 x 2.4 ... I'm currently designing at 5.0 x 2.5 ... think I might have to up it a bit - the Jag's just over 5.2 long :blush: :blush: :blush::surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

It is a mahoosive car but it must feel very special to drive :)

I was sort of hoping it might be max 2 more years :cry:

ah, well 2 choices - stick with the zed a bit longer or go for one of those flattened beetles :blush:

Noooooo chance matey, well I guess it depends what you call affordable really :shrug:

10p

ah, well 2 choices - stick with the zed a bit longer or go for one of those flattened beetles :blush:

Noooooo chance matey, well I guess it depends what you call affordable really :shrug:

10p

looks like you will be driving that Volvo a while longer yet then.... shame I think you would fit in with us Jaaaaaaag owners :)

10p

looks like you will be driving that Volvo a while longer yet then.... shame I think you would fit in with us Jaaaaaaag owners :)

what - as a tight arse :shrug:

10p

Nothing tight about being a Jaaaaag owner, deep pockets required but all absolutely worth it :teeth:

10p

Nothing tight about being a Jaaaaag owner, deep pockets required but all absolutely worth it :teeth:

I've got short arms ;)

10p

I've got short arms ;)

But they are normal size in proportion to the rest of you :lol:

I was sort of hoping it might be max 2 more years

ah, well 2 choices - stick with the zed a bit longer or go for one of those flattened beetles

Noooooo chance matey, well I guess it depends what you call affordable really

10p

looks like you will be driving that Volvo a while longer yet then.... shame I think you would fit in with us Jaaaaaaag owners

I've got short arms ;)

But they are normal size in proportion to the rest of you :lol:

I'm still waiting for the obvious other comment..............but I can assure you ... :wacko::p:blush: