Does any one know this car?

robertsjames

Hey guys.

I have been trawling through the forum recently making sure I know as much about owning a Zed as I can. I was just wondering if any of you know this car:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201412019373853/sort/default/quicksearch/true/page/4/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/make/nissan/model/350_z/postcode/kt229dp/usedcars/radius/1500?logcode=p

I am thinking about going to have a look to see what its like. A few things put me off though, such as not one picture showing the car dry!

Let me know what you guys think!

Whats that circular thing on the left of the window? lol Car looks ok (exhausts aside :lol:) As people have said, just check the history and ...in terms of the fuel used, they could just lie? Its your luck I'm afraid. Just listen to the engine carefully and look out for the usual stuff. Also ask if any of the suspension bushes/arms have been replaced... mines ate quite a few lol.

Thanks for all the advice guys.. This is a great forum! Hopefully I will get to know it a bit better when I finally get a zed.

I have decided against going to have a look at it. It is probably a little out of my price range if i'm honest and I don't want to waste both mine and the sellers time.

A couple of well priced ones have come up recently so I will try and have a look at them.

The search continues!