Hello - 350z in Brighton

theb

Hello all,

Newbie wanting to sign on and say hi :-)

I'm a relatively new owner of a gun metal 350z 07 plate zooming around the South Coast. I'll stick a photo up of her when I get a chance - too busy slamming her up the A23 at the mo and loving it! (read into that what you like... :-))

I've a question about the fuel/air mix - the car was being MOT'd and the Z'd would hold revs at 2.5K for the emissions test for say a minute and then shoot up for no reason. Gave out a duff CO2 reading. Is there a MAF on the Z'd that I could clean or replace before looking at new cats to sort out the CO2?

Any Sussex/South Coast Z'd owners, give me a shout.

Thanks

Si

Welcome aboard Si. :welcome:

There will be two MAF sensors on your Zed assuming it has the HR engine with twin air intakes. They are housed in the plastic tubes just after the air boxes where the air filters are housed.

I think brake cleaner is what I used last time I had to clean a MAF sensor although it has been a while. :dry:;)

:welcome:

Im just down the road in Shoreham so I will keep an eye out for you. Cant really miss mine being bright yellow! :blush:

We should get a little Sussex meet going after new year I think, does seem to be quite a few of us.

Get some pics up when you can B)

Cheers for the warm welcome :teeth:

Terry, I think I have seen that yellow Zed of yours on my way to Worthing along the coast road - will give you the headlights hello next time I spot you as I'm often along that stretch of road.

A Sussex meet would be grand Mouthwash - I'd be happy to come along for sure :-)

• Like 1

Cheers for the warm welcome :teeth:

Terry, I think I have seen that yellow Zed of yours on my way to Worthing along the coast road - will give you the headlights hello next time I spot you as I'm often along that stretch of road.

A Sussex meet would be grand Mouthwash - I'd be happy to come along for sure :-)

Most probably was me although last week I did see another yellow Zed with black alloys!

A Sussex meet would be great, lots of nice places to meet and some good driving roads. Would also be good to get to know some fellow Zed owners :thumbs: