What's your worst experience

Harryjax

Similar to Fodder after a bike accident, double compound fracture. shattered Talus and my foot was 130 degrees out of position, bizarrely none of that hurt, accept for when they put it back in........

Yeah that was the worst bit of the "accident" for me too. Did you have a strange feeling of wanting to see all the gory details and watch what they did?

Edit: I can't watch anything like that on tv. I have to look away

Edited by Fodder

Above Reminds me of a serious reaction I had to pan-ten shampoo.

Started with itchy scalp and spots, then got a type of fever followed by a full body swelling with jigsaw like markings all over, went to hospital and was told that my internal organs would also have the same patterns going on and it was severe urticaria will hopefully go away, I had always heard rumours about Pantene, contacted them and sent the shampoo back ov course I never heard a thing back from them.

Ever since I had that I get a few small itchy bumps on the back of my head now and again.

My worst experience was 6 months ago I awoke to my girlfriend screaming and crying apparently I had had a seizure in my sleep, never had one before, but was taken into hospital and had an MRI scan and I have something called a carvenoma in my brain which had bled and caused the fits, I must have been into double numbers of the amount I had over the week I was in hospital. They have taken my driving lisence from me for a year free of seizures which will be 6 months on the 14th.

Here's a photo of the little toerag, about the size of your thumb, there not too keen to operate just yet as it stopped bleeding but could go off again whenever which would mean neurosurgery. stinker

00416C52-579A-41B0-9D4A-1F45319B3F25_zpseppperjy.jpg

Strewth.....stay strong dude

Seems I'm quite lucky compared to you lot!

Last year after a night out, all I fancied was chicken and chips. Thought I would act like a pro chef and attempt to sharpen a knife. Missed the sharpener thingy and went straight across 2 of my fingers. Blood all over the kitchen. I was quite happy to stick a plaster on it until I actually looked how deep the cut was and almost passed out!

But still this is like a paper cut to some of your stories!

Oh, tattoos on the top of your feet aren't too nice either.

I stood on a plug.... once

I done this a few years back too, 3 holes in my foot :scare:

never will I make that mistake again.... pure pain

I've also dived on my bed forgetting there was a plug on there and went into my ribs haha, so I didn't learn fully. Thought it would be safer on the bed than the floor lol.

• Like 2

I stood on a plug.... once

I done this a few years back too, 3 holes in my foot :scare:

never will I make that mistake again.... pure pain

I've also dived on my bed forgetting there was a plug on there and went into my ribs haha, so I didn't learn fully. Thought it would be safer on the bed than the floor lol.

sneaky b@stard hiding on your duvet!!! can't trust the things at all :scare:

• Like 1

Being tested for an STD - Having something go down somewhere where it should never go down all to find out I was clean. Was a tearful experience!

What went down where it should never go in? Are we talking about the test or before? ;):lol:

• Like 2

those of you have had kids (or are still big kids at heart) ............. all I'll say is LEGO and bare feet...

ooo... Touche!

Done that too! raw stuff.

haha I've done it all including this...

footwear3.jpg

not even joking, I did this when I was a kid. luckily only 'pricked' my foot. went straight through my trainer sole

• Like 1

I once did a standing backflip on my bed when I was about 9, and promptly kneed myself in the face.

Same day as the school disco, too :(

Sounds familiar, my brother was doing the high jump at a youth club thing when he was younger. He did the jump and his knee came up and broke his nose :lol:

After that when ever my Bro and I had fights I always went for his nose :)

• Like 3

I once did a standing backflip on my bed when I was about 9, and promptly kneed myself in the face.

Same day as the school disco, too :(

Sounds familiar, my brother was doing the high jump at a youth club thing when he was younger. He did the jump and his knee came up and broke his nose :lol:

After that when ever my Bro and I had fights I always went for his nose :)

Anyone else just seen Humpy in a differnt kind of light? :stir::blackeye:
  • Like 1