Bought my first Zed twin turbo(Azure Blue)

brians25

Hi Guys, i am the new owner of this car,E10ken former owner forum member Dawnc/kenny

I bought it from Fintree garage and it is indeed a lovely car,

However i have a few niggly issues that some of you who know the car may be able to help me with.

1. there is a switch mounted on the driver side kick plate, I have no idea what it does

2. there is a green led on the driver side door pillar, i have no idea what this does either

3. it has a Haltech piggy back ecu but still throws up cel lights, ,

4. It hunts slightly when idling and sometimes cuts out a junctions when cold, is a complete dyno run , service and tune in order here.(Thinking of taking to hq in dalgety bay) reviews welcome

Any informationon the car at all would be greatly appreciated, this is my first Zed coming from a 400bhp scooby and then a 420bhp supra.

Regards

Brian

post-13027-0-01764800-1416835505_thumb.jpg

post-13027-0-80121400-1416835514_thumb.jpg

post-13027-0-43865900-1416835555_thumb.jpg

Edited by brians25

:welcome: Along

Ref 3 - The Haltech - I had the Haltech piggy back on my SC Zed - if the stock ECU throws a CEL the Haltech won't stop it, I used to get the lamda sensor warning due to the SC and De- Cats I had an uprev license put on the stock ECU this allowed us to disable the warnings and remove the 155mph speed limiter.

Hope it helps

excellent, the uprev licence sounds like a thought as i currently have a bluetooth obd2 adapter plugged in running Torque on my mobile to reset the code when it comes up,

its always the same code, powertrain to rich due to the mapping of the car having the twins on it. and probably the decat.

Thanks again for all the help , much appreciated guys.

Yeah the turbos are a lovely addition, i was looking for a turbo one for some time, and went for this one as soon as i saw it, the dished rims are like new and totally set the car off in the flesh,

Also with low and high boost settings you can pootle around with 343 bhp until you need more and press the high boost along with the loud pedal.

I would recommend the turbo setup to anyone looking for more grunt, i have driven a few without the twins and its quite a different feeling.