Hello!

Been about a bit now, figure it's time to say hello! (I always like to come in under the radar!)

Bought a CatD, relatively high mileage (spotless repair as far as I can see, not showing any signs of age -at all-) 370 GT in the best colour (Black, of course!) a month or so ago. Been getting to grips with it, it's a very different beast to my other cars ('91 Celica GT4 since 2004 - somewhat modified :teeth: - looking to get more modified when I finish rebuilding the engine after popping a piston at 19psi) and a Diesel peugeot 306 estate (used when I can't guarantee a decent parking space or need to take garden waste full of spiders to the tip).

I had been rattling too and fro between keeping the GT4 and the pug as my two cars but after the GT4 died the peugeot immediately started having a fit and I thought I deserved a treat. Tried a few 350s, loved them but couldn't find one that wasn't damaged/dented/rattly/knackered in some way. Had just about given up (as I wasn't willing to push my budget to get a 2007/8 350) when for a little bit more the 370 came up. Well it was way above my planned budget but I drove it and couldn't help myself. It's not as fast/nimble as the Celica but it's a lot more comfy, pleasant to do a 400 mile trip to visit family, and a lot of fun. And very shiny.

People keep mentioning there's a lot of zeds in the Glasgow area, well I've seen two. A blue (lowered?) one on the kelvin bridge a couple of weeks ago and a white one up in Bearsden couple of times. Anyways, I'm just north of Glasgow - won't be going nuts on modifications on this car (I still spend too much cash on the Celica) but I'll be sticking about here as the help here has been great so far.

Hi!