Steve916- Build Thread

steve916

I like that front lip mate B) and tbh prefer the look of the oem grille than a zunsport one maybe if it was black mesh it would look better :)

If I'm honest I prefer the oem grille too. I fitted the zunsport purely from a practical side of things, as the oem grille is so open that lots of debris gets collected in the rad.

I think what I might try is to fit some black mesh from behind the grille, so it still looks oem from the outside.

• Like 1

Love the new lip Steve. :cloud9:

That's the one I'd have for my Zed if I was to buy one. Pity the grill didn't fit on as well but it does happen when modding sometimes that other parts have to make way for new parts. :thumbs:

Cheers Gareth. You need to get your HR bonnet first though, otherwise it won't look right :lol:

The zunsport will be up for sale soon.

That's the one I'd have for my Zed if I was to buy one. Pity the grill didn't fit on as well but it does happen when modding sometimes that other parts have to make way for new parts. :thumbs:

Cheers Gareth. You need to get your HR bonnet first though, otherwise it won't look right :lol:

Unless a HR bonnet comes up for sale at a very cheap price, pre-painted in primer, erhh I mean Gun Metal :dry::teeth: then I just can't see it happening. :(

At least you should have no probs selling the Zunsport grille I'd imagine. GLWTS. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Unless a HR bonnet comes up for sale at a very cheap price, pre-painted in primer, erhh I mean Gun Metal :dry::teeth: then I just can't see it happening. :(

At least you should have no probs selling the Zunsport grille I'd imagine. GLWTS. :thumbs:

If it does, I'll beat you to it :)

• Like 1

Not if we have to drive there. :stir::drive1:lol:;)

• Like 1

Not if we have to drive there. :stir::drive1:lol:;)

'chargers are for drivers who need to catch up on the straights what they lost in the bends :p

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

How's the head unit working out for you? I've been very tempted by one of these eBay non brand ones. Would love one with satnav.

Its working fine. I can sit in my house and decide what apps I want and download them to the car from the comfort of my lounge :)

Satnav works brilliantly. I didnt get it from ebay. I bought it from a guy I have bought one from before for another car, so I trust him. They also have a UK based service centre in case of problems. I think I paid £380 including a reversing camera. I can put you in touch with him if you like.

Im also very tempted to get one of these. would you be able to put me in touch with him. be much appreciated.

That's gorgeous!! Could you link me please ☺ï¸

Have a word with Tarmac, as he usually stocks them. I originally placed an order with Blox, and was told they were out of stock. I then contacted Tarmac, and was told Blox have temporarily stopped production, so I couldn't get one. Then, out of the blue this arrived, so Blox must've started making them again.

• 2 weeks later...

My car's looking better every day! ;)

What would you like next kind sir?

Some 19" Varrstoens I think, the silver ones would look nice, then maybe drop it it on some Teins....btw haven't got around to fitting mine yet.

That should do for now. I'll think of some other stuff for next week :lol:

My car's looking better every day! ;)

What would you like next kind sir?

Some 19" Varrstoens I think, the silver ones would look nice, then maybe drop it it on some Teins....btw haven't got around to fitting mine yet.

That should do for now. I'll think of some other stuff for next week :lol:

:lol:

Well if you haven't fitted them yet, you could always send them to me and I'll fit them. Then you'll know what it looks like :D

• Like 1

Nice thread Steve, love that blue colour :( so jealous.

Thanks mate. That colour along with the frost interior is what tempted me in the first place.

A few in that colour for sale at the moment. Could always trade yours in and start all over again :D