Retriming of seats

nissanjuke

You must've been really excited about that, with your hand trembling when taking those pics ;):lol:

Very unique, I have to say. I can't figure out if I like it or not, but it's definitely different :thumbs: How close a match to the Azure is the new leather? Looks pretty close to me, but cameras can be fickle things.

I'd be tempted to ditch the blue mats for black ones though, they look OTT now you've got the seats done.

• Like 1

I could of got a perfect match for the car,but I took a lesser match,as I was offered ASTON MARTIN leather upgrade,if I agreed to the lesser colour as OPTIMUS leather company in rutherglen,scotland had happen to buy in extra for another job he had,cost me£750.00.,but well worth it,as it is the nearest I will be getting to an ASTON MARTIN.Next job will be a chargespeed bumper,but that will be in 2015.Matts,you say dump the blue,what colour would you suggest? :teeth: :teeth: :DB)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...