Love getting back in the z

nissanman312

• 3 weeks later...

We have a new Qashqai which gets mainly used during the week and although its a great car it seems to do everything for you and is easy to drive, there is no connection there it just seems like you get in it and steer it. When you get back in the Z its a lovely contrast, you feel connected, a nice Notchy gear change and you can feel the car and road through the steering wheel, like chalk and cheese. :drive1

• Like 1

Same here I drive a van all week and love getting the zed out on a Friday as it lives at my parents at the moment because I have no room at home until we hopefully move house next year. Even look forward to taking it back on a Monday morning before work ! Haha

Edited by SHEZZA

Same here, I drive a Polo 1.4TDI all week, and then the weekend comes and I get all giddy knowing I'll turning the key soon and hearing that V6 power up and ready to drive a proper car :)

Went down to Portsmouth last weekend and my best mate has an Evo 10 and we swapped cars for the day. No doubt the evo has relentless power over the zed, but by the end of the day my mate said he was in love with my zed and if it wasn't for the fact that it was just 2 seats he would swap his evo in for it in a heartbeat.

Also, it was the first time I'd heard my car being driven, and boy does the zorst send a chill of excitement down my spine! :teeth:

Drive my zed every day so for me every day is like Friday :teeth:

I used to drive mine daily, and racked up 8000miles between Feb-June. Bought a cheap runabout for some home renovations and started to use it daily.

When you are sat in a 11 year old focus estate all week, its nice to get back into the Z. You appreciate it much much more.

Well mine was a daily of at least 50miles a day....I can't wait to get back in mine :lol: Will be like a brand new car feel again!

How's it all coming along at the moment mate?

Still saving :lol: aim is for January/Feb time.

Good stuff! What option you going down the road of then? Another zed or new engine for your current one?

Well mine was a daily of at least 50miles a day....I can't wait to get back in mine :lol: Will be like a brand new car feel again!

How's it all coming along at the moment mate?

Still saving :lol: aim is for January/Feb time.

Good stuff! What option you going down the road of then? Another zed or new engine for your current one?

got another engine going in with comp stage 2 clutch light fly and stillen headers

#teamtarmac

• Like 2