Petrol Prices

brillomaster

I guess Shell are banking on those with more money than sense who insist that V-Power is spectacularly better than anything else....

And that shell clubcard offer thing is a complete laugh. They need to get their act together or they're going to lose alot of custom.

I guess Shell are banking on those with more money than sense who insist that V-Power is spectacularly better than anything else....

And that shell clubcard offer thing is a complete laugh. They need to get their act together or they're going to lose alot of custom.

My friend who delivers Jags all over the country says he spent about £10,000 on V Power and got just over £5 back in petrol vouchers.

Regards Keith

My friend who delivers Jags all over the country says he spent about £10,000 on V Power and got just over £5 back in petrol vouchers.

Regards Keith

Its crazy, and they make out as if its some awesome offer......Do i have stupid written on my forehead? (not last time i looked :lol: )