I'm getting old

Ekona

S6 supposedly drives different from the other Audis i..e like a proper car, might be worth a look, another VAG to consider is a Phaeton if you can find one.

Im guessing the XF sportbrake is a bit pricey, but they are excellent to drive and tasty as with it ....... if youre on the estate car tip the 159 3.2 Sportwagon is bang tidy as well :)

Or a C63 estate ........ in fact sod it, just buy the Merc and be done with it :lol:

Awesome, isn't it?! :D

MPGs at least in the 20s, and it's a fully electric V12 BMW: What could possibly go wrong?! :lol:

Cruising in confidence :lol:

But you will need to get a chauffeur to, which adds to the running costs :)

Edited by Bockaaarck
  • Like 1

Awesome, isn't it?! :D

MPGs at least in the 20s, and it's a fully electric V12 BMW: What could possibly go wrong?! :lol:

Just about everything :lol:

They guy who does the work on my dads car had one, his battery went flat so he changed it. When flat again for some reason. Took it to BMW, turned out the brains/ the woman who speaks to you (dont know what its called) wasn't turning off. BMW said it would be £1800 odd to fix or they could just switch it off. Can you guess what one he picked? :lol: