The Apprentice BBC1 2014 Thread,

WhackyWill

I find show hilarious, this years bunch have out done them selves interms of looking like fools :)

My favourite line so far:

“I give myself a nine out of 10 for attractiveness, but I’m not better at business because I’m good lookingâ€

Alan Sugar needs to be given an oscar (or a large pile of BBC cash) for been able to take any of them seriously.

In any case what would you rather watch Apprentice or Bake off? :)

• Like 1

Neither, watch something worthwhile.

Guess I am just old and grumpy but I find TV nowadays has been dumbed down to a level that is almost traumatic.

Totally agree ~ I honestly never seem to watch BBC channels or similar rubbish anymore.

I'm usually on Discovery, Nat Geo, History, Motors TV or Sky1/Atlantic for my TV fix. ;)

Great documentary earlier this week about how the Soviets were the real pioneers of the space race. Proper interesting stuff (but the animal lover in me was very sorry for the poor stray dog they sent up on a one way trip, especially as it was little more than a publicity stunt).

Edited by sipar69

my missus loves it!

In a nutshell and desperately not trying to be sexist, tv Is geared towards the female audience.

The conversations between my sister (god rest her soul) and mum about, strictly, dancing on ice, xfactor, britains got talent, celebrity, towie etc, let alone the chat about story lines of the myriad of soaps was enough to numb my brain, but they loved it, the scandal, the gossip, they revelled in it on a daily basis.

• Like 1