Zs new color help

Zimjason

Basically had a couple of issues with my paintwork since I bought the car today made the decision it's getting a full respray

No I just need abit of advise

How far do I go...

yvy2ebe4.jpg

qanaquja.jpg

u9uhagyr.jpg

9e9emury.jpgymuvysy6.jpg

Need to know what bits to spray up black has anyone got any zs with black bits is door handles grills spoilers wing mirrors etc

Many thanks

ATM I'm thinking gloss black grill behind front number wing mirror base plates door handles

Not to sure about exhaust diffuser or spoiler

Whole cars getting new color a mix between ynatane2.jpg

6u7yqada.jpg

An inbetween of them looking forward to seeing what it looks like just unsure what bits to spray black ATM I'm thinking glass black mesh on front bumper gloss black wing mirror base plates and blue wing mirror covers and black door handles

As for rear exhaust diffuser and spoiler I'm abit unsure as don't want to make it look tacky if u get me?

Oh, now I get what you're doing ;)

in that case if it were me I'd do door handles same colour as body and grill in gloss black and I think gloss black roof looks rather nice, I'd definitely do rear spoiler in same colour as body too or change that and the rear diffuser for carbon as imho that would look sweet

That blue is a really nice colour btw I'm looking forward to pics once you've completed your transformation :thumbs:

Yer I'm hoping it looks good too :) don't worry doing a few nice touches myself smoothing all badges smoothing indicator moving them into the wing mirrors arial welded smoothed and painted rear wiper welded smoothed and painted :) door handles same blue as the car surly you'd need something to break it up abit... Not to sure about gloss black roof I know what u mean will look nice but I don't want the car to look to over the top...

Defo like the carbon wrap idea on the rear diffuser or getting a carbon replacement

The 6 series is San Marino blue and it is a £2k individual option on the new M4. Not cheap

Looks stunning in the sun.

c7c4c07ec505a00c118abdcd21252d7e.jpg

Estoril blue (e46 m3) is nowhere near as nice and is a colour that should only go on a BMW M car IMO.

Edited by Kev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...