Had some alcantara done

Bodyboarder81

Hi all , just thought i would put up some pics of my zed which ive just had some bits covered in alcantara .... going to get the rest of the center console done so it all flows through the car . Was a bit annoyed he covered the silver metal around the gear gaitor and rings on the 3 dials but ill sort that out when i can . Hope you like it !

dsc_0181.jpg

dsc_0180.jpg

dsc_0179.jpg

dsc_0177.jpg

dsc_0176.jpg

dsc_0175.jpg

dsc_0172.jpg

dsc_0171.jpg

Edited by Bodyboarder81
  • Like 6

Hmmm, love the idea of slapping some alcantara on there, however, I think you did the wrong parts :(

I think the steering wheel should have been done and left the airbag alone and also think the centre console should have been left and the rest of the dash done instead. Not a fan of hiding the silver strut cover either, sorry mate. :)

Hmmm, love the idea of slapping some alcantara on there, however, I think you did the wrong parts :(

I think the steering wheel should have been done and left the airbag alone and also think the centre console should have been left and the rest of the dash done instead. Not a fan of hiding the silver strut cover either, sorry mate. :)

No worries mate , everyone likes different things :) having the bits I've covered is easily reversible , so when the time comes to sell ( hopefully never ! ) I can sell it all and return to standard and offset some of the cost :) ..... Oh and I love it !

With regards the air bag ..... It's all been rip stitched so air bag will still deploy as intended .... This was not a bodge job :)

Edited by Bodyboarder81

No worries mate , everyone likes different things :) having the bits I've covered is easily reversible , so when the time comes to sell ( hopefully never ! ) I can sell it all and return to standard

and offset some of the cost :) ..... Oh and I love it !

With regards the air bag ..... It's all been rip stitched so air bag will still deploy as intended .... This was not a bodge job :)

Well you loving it is all that matters :) For the record, though, I wasn't even thinking of the operation of the airbag, just think it would look better the other way round :)

• Like 1