Brill Steel' 720hp V8 Carbon Nissan S14.5 Start Up & Burnout..!!

WhackyWill

when i went in may drifting it looked the same it did when i first went bar the vip bit and the massive shed down the end

ok they might keep the track the well but taking USC

at £75 a ticket i think when i went it in 2007 was estimated something like 10,000 people mayeb more went so in one weekend £750,000 of income

looking at this years calender there was 20 event like japshow with the average ticket costing £25 a weekend so lets say 5,000 people attended each one that £2,500,000

now DWYB days there 12 each year at £60 something like 50 drivers i think so each year £36000

all the rwyb days there was 26 this year whats entery to that £10? say 30 people do it each time so thats £7800

now the nationals £33 a weekend ticket id guess maybe again around 10,000 all weekend so thats £33,000

the two euro championships the most expensive ticket is £85 two event this year i would again say 10,000 at each estimate so thats £170,000

and theys with out people paying to go down the strip, total income there is what for a year at a guess £3,496,800 a year now lets say half of that is admin insurance upkeep salary etc

so maybe £1,748,400 profit each year

and dont all the income from the trackside sponsorship cover most the cost of the track upkeep

now the ticket prices haven't really changed since 2007 so in 7 years at £1,748,400 is £12,238,800

now for £12m profit a vip portacabin and a storage unit isnt what i would call investment

Edited by StevoD