New member searching for a Z !

Hello guys, been reading the forum for a while and watching the for sale area, along with numerous websites! And it looks like I have found a Z that ticks all the boxes, will be arranging a viewing soon, it is a 2007 313GT with 40k miles in (from what I heard...) the fastest colour, orange! I have asked about its history and what service intervals have been done and what he has run it on, he wants £9500 but open to offers so seems very cheap, and is less than an hour away from me.

Thank you, thought I may add a few details of my previous builds! Which was restricted due to insurance reasons due to my age! But just bought my first house so now its time for a personal treat with a real car now :)

BNs7X4.jpg

DxA0OW.jpg

z3uLiz.jpg

nt8CLb.jpg

IC0r5H.jpg

QVWMaW.jpg

Nbxnl1.jpg

Hi, and as it is a 2007 car make sure it is a HR version as being claimed - too many before you have been fooled into buying a pre-HR version as many unsold 2006 cars with the DE rev up engine were not registered until 2007 and even later!

HR engine: This is my 370 but same unit that you see in the 350HR:

P1060508.jpg

and this is the earlier DE rev-up engine 350 (in my previous 350):

P1020202.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you guys alot for the feedback and support already, and im pretty sure its the hr with the twin intake and bomnet buldge, plus if I am correct they only made HR's in the bright orange 2007 onwards?

Heres the link to the car, reason I think he will come down is due to the short mot tax and open to offers, I live in wrexham so cheshire is very local

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/nissan-350z-313-gt-----------------2007-57/2731765

That will be a HR - its Temper Orange and only had a 12 month run or so in that colour so limited numbers around :)

For any wannabes reading, don't be fooled by the HR bonnet - quite a few have beeen added to pre 2007 ZEDs for the looks - always check under the bonnet to be sure it is an HR ;)

Thanks guys for all the help, look forward to sharing the progress with you, once I pick her up, theres another, very tempting pretty much the same but with a nismo v1 and lmgt4 genuine alloys, a little more but nice!