New member searching for a Z !

Thanks Dan, had a quote of £1200 from my current insurance, which isn't bad at all, but will drop you a message, sad days the car I was looking at has sold and the other seller isnt replying, the search goes on I guess!

Hello guys, been reading the forum for a while and watching the for sale area, along with numerous websites! And it looks like I have found a Z that ticks all the boxes, will be arranging a viewing soon, it is a 2007 313GT with 40k miles in (from what I heard...) the fastest colour, orange! I have asked about its history and what service intervals have been done and what he has run it on, he wants £9500 but open to offers so seems very cheap, and is less than an hour away from me.

I've been to look at this car for another member on here. He didn't buy it because he said it was "too noisy" :surrender: . It's a decent car, no dints as far as I could see just an above average number of stonechips on the front bumper and bonnet, a good buy at the price.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Hi Pete, thanks for the reply letting me know about the car, unfourantly this is the seller who will not respond, messaged him via pistonheads and left a voicemail asking if the car is still for sale, but no reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...