Any bikers here?

skahigh

Fantastic bike you have there bud! I'm sorry tho, if that cat sat on my bike it would be skinned and hung on the fence for the foxes :-)

I was rather hoping for more pics of the cat, looks like mine. :D

Beautiful bike though!

Perfect run apart from dabbing a foot down in the figure 8 (automatic fail). Nerves got the better of me, let the engine revs drop and let the clutch out too much so sudden engine braking did me in.

I'm not going to say it's unfair because the rules are clear.

On the flip side, the guy from my training school that did his test at the same time failed to do the avoidance manoeuvre (rode straight through) but was allowed to redo it and passed. If that had been a car pulling out on him he'd have gone over the bonnet so that seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Absolutely gutted. :(

Retest next Thursday.

• Like 1

Perfect run apart from dabbing a foot down in the figure 8 (automatic fail). Nerves got the better of me, let the engine revs drop and let the clutch out too much so sudden engine braking did me in.

I'm not going to say it's unfair because the rules are clear.

On the flip side, the guy from my training school that did his test at the same time failed to do the avoidance manoeuvre (rode straight through) but was allowed to redo it and passed. If that had been a car pulling out on him he'd have gone over the bonnet so that seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Absolutely gutted. :(

Retest next Thursday.

Good luck dude, my instructor managed to book the course for a good half hour and we went through everything until I was spot on, I really enjoyed that part of the test.

• Like 1

You'll pass next time dont worry about it buddy ! Its all about confidence with riding :thumbs:

Thanks. Stupid thing is I'm plenty confident out on the road, instructors have had very little extra instruction to give me. Just got a bit nervous and didn't relax enough during the test I think.

Feel very down at the moment and next Thursday seems a long way off.

Booked a 4 day DAS course starting in 4 weeks time. Hopefully it all goes smoothly! Don't think I'll be buying a bike until early next year though as I can't see me using it in November/December/January when it's silly cold outside!