New expat forum member

Just signed up and wanted to say hello. I am originally from London, UK and moved here to Florida back in 2008. I recently bought my first ever Nissan, a 2014 magma red Z base + sport they call here in 7AT config. Pics below are from a couple months or so ago, since then debadged and installed satin Z emblems.

20140416_210057.jpg

20140418_130244.jpg

20140416_210143.jpg

20140722_142628.jpg

20140416_210127.jpg

20140416_210202.jpg

And my previous ride here.

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

Edited by limeybastard
  • Like 1

All the knobs and gadgets are the wrong way round, except the hand brake. :) Still can't find mine without a sneaky look down. :blush:

HAHAH funny you mention this fella. As I think the handbrake or the e brake as they call it here is in the wrong place for me! Reason, if I drive with my shirt sleeve rolled up a little it catches the lever mate. Fortunatly my right hand doesnt do too much as its an auto.

Welcome aboard ~ great pair of motors but especially the Zed of course. B)

Love the number plates btw especially the Limey Bast**d one. :lol:;)

Edit: Also where about's are you in Florida?

I am from a place approx 40 miles north of Tampa called Spring Hill.

Cool. I visited Florida back in 94 and we stayed in Orlando. Did the whole MGM studios/Disney Land/Busch Gardens etc thing. :D

My favourite part of the entire 3 week holiday though was the few days we spent shooting at Quick Shots shooting gallery on International Drive. B) Now that was a great fun experience that I just could never do here in the UK.

Enjoy the Zed. :thumbs:

Cool. I visited Florida back in 94 and we stayed in Orlando. Did the whole MGM studios/Disney Land/Busch Gardens etc thing. :D

My favourite part of the entire 3 week holiday though was the few days we spent shooting at Quick Shots shooting gallery on International Drive. B) Now that was a great fun experience that I just could never do here in the UK.

Enjoy the Zed. :thumbs:

Yeah, I have one in my glovebox. ;)