[SOLD]SOLD: Jaguar XKR 2000

rtbiscuit

Jaguar XKR 2000 reg, Coupe, 4.0 litre supercharged V8

116000 miles (low annual mileage averaging 8300 a year)4 previous owners, current ownership for 3 years. full and detailed service history, 5 months tax, 12 months MOT, 10 months to next service, good tyres all round with decent tread.

Standard Equipment

memory seats, and steering wheel function, rain sensing wipers, auto dip rear view mirror, auto lights, nimbus grey leather, anthracite pearl paint work, steering wheel controls.

Factory Extras

BBS 20" Detroit alloys (forged 2 piece wheel) Brembo 355mm disc and caliper upgrade Alpine premium sound system adaptive cruise control, electro-chromic wing mirrors, multi CD changer in the boot, Sat Nav. CATS Adaptive suspension

additional extras

aftermarket hands free, chrome dial surrounds and gear surround, paragon design X150 front bumper, paragon design X150 side skirts, paragon design Verendum rear bumper with Aston Martin rear diffuser blended into body work. custom built exhaust from longlife, custom built hi flow catalytic converters, larger lower super charger pulley upgrade, induction kit, super charger and charge coolers polished and painted jaguar amethyst purple, Carbon dipped rocker covers, Paragon design polished engine bay accessories

Key work carried out

underside of car has been cleaned, de rusted, wax oiled and re sealed, all common rust issues have been dealt with i.e. over the wheel arches and rear sills. engine cam chains, tensioners and pulleys all upgraded and swapped to the latest mk5 kit. engine has been checked and no Nikasil liners, engine is fitted with the later steel bore liners. gear box oil was changed, the gear box flushed and protective additive added. rear window and side windows professionally tinted, wing mirror and bonnet vents carbon wrapped.

Reason for selling

wasn't planning on selling, but the arrival of twins has depleted the renovation project budget and 2 car seats don't fit in the back of the car, not enough space for a twin pram and need to have a sensible car with them due to start nursery this year.

Work that still needs to be done

all the major jobs have been done especially all the expensive ones. but the alloys could do with a refurbishment, the drivers bolster needs restoring. and the paint work needs attention. the original plan was to get the car vinyl wrapped or Plasti-Dipped white. the cars at the perfect point that the new owner could choose what colour they wanted. this is very much an unfinished project car but over £15,000 was spent to get all the major jobs done. what it's worth once finished will be far greater than what its being sold for.

£5800 ONO (open to sensible offers)

IMG_2139_zps3c794853.jpg

IMG_2140_zpsb0c3cef8.jpg

IMG_2141_zpsbfa53687.jpg

IMG_2142_zps2bd2554e.jpg

IMG_2143_zpsa9e0e1c1.jpg

IMG_2144_zpsf92dcd08.jpg

IMG_2148_zpsa471bbfa.jpg

IMG_2147_zps0dbe030b.jpg

IMG_2146_zpsd13ff108.jpg

IMG_2145_zps6543bcfd.jpg

IMG_2149_zps176bbe8f.jpg

IMG_2150_zps150ecc80.jpg

IMG_2152_zps48b342cc.jpg

IMG_2153_zps65cdfb71.jpg

IMG_2154_zps63d11cec.jpg

IMG_2155_zps06ef1435.jpg

IMG_2156_zps9cea4931.jpg

IMG_2157_zpseb863c4c.jpg

IMG_2158_zps9c1ca592.jpg

IMG_2159_zps8cd3c121.jpg

IMG_2162_zpsec8d6b29.jpg

IMG_1339_zpse22ace64.jpg

IMG_1338_zps87fba82e.jpg

Edited by rtbiscuit
  • Like 1

good luck! no doubt staying within the jag family?

FYI - The millage at the top of the post is missing a digit... unless you clocked it 100000 miles and didn't mean to put the speedo pic up :lol:

good luck! no doubt staying within the jag family?

FYI - The millage at the top of the post is missing a digit... unless you clocked it 100000 miles and didn't mean to put the speedo pic up :lol:

fixed :blush:
  • Like 2

Lovely looking car, good luck with the sale :) oh and your driveway and garden looks massive!

S.

sadly not my driveway and garden, popped round the corner to a local manor house and used their driveway :blush:

mmm tempting...

all the work is done, just need to pick your colour, I had quotes of around £600 for plasti dipping, quotes for vinyl wrapping around £1200 and a full respray double that and more depending of you stay the same or change colour, and if you do exterior only or door jams and engine bay.

As for power, stock is about 370bhp, a conservative estimate on mine with larger pulley and exhaust is between 400 and 420 BHP. Would need dyno to confirm figures, but could be more. Max of about 440bhp but I don't think its that high. And there is scope for more if you wanted, I did the harder pulley at the bottom, you can put a smaller top pulley on as well, but you'd need to grade the cooling. And still scope for a remap as well. Very easy to gain power.

Have you put an add on the Jag Forum?

on piston heads, debating auto trader but they want 3 times as much as PH for half the advertising time. And will likely put a classified up on eBay at the weekend

All the best with the sale.

My mate has non supercharged one. Lovely car :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...