Horse Muck

Daryl

Words ( to keep docwra and ekona happy )

like i said aliveboy posted about Ved / Road tax and i tongue in check mentioned in to be fair a round about face that its silly to be called a vehicle emission tax

to which you replied ...Silly argument, There was no argument it was just a comment but i thought if he wants one ill go get some logs for the fire

and now were here,

with every point you made i found a floor and you can say the same this is happened with me and mouthwash over Mpss it was a debate

then docwra said im palm facing myself after he stated power stations dont pay emmision tax which i think is hilarious

and that its for tax of emission of vehicle on a public accessible network, well the public waterways as you say have a license

weather it be

9323d1159254004-water-ballast-small-boats-img_0683.jpg

Or this

Paragon94.jpg

The fact is the license is the same £28

so why doesnt the VED apply to them as its the same principle

why does this

smart42a.jpg

pay less than this

2014-srt-viper-ta_100422033_l.jpg

Just saying from my point of view its very unjustified, and know one seems to be able to justify it just state its the rules im not debating its the rules im debating it doesnt make sense from a large picture of everything else that's governed

Edited by StevoD

I tell you what else is a menace - puddles. Sitting there contributing to nothing but being all wet, getting my car dirty and stuff, why cant the council just suck them up with a massive hoover or some @*!# like that? :lol:

Horses were here a long time before cars remember ;)

I tell you what else is a menace - puddles. Sitting there contributing to nothing but being all wet, getting my car dirty and stuff, why cant the council just suck them up with a massive hoover or some @*!# like that? :lol:

Horses were here a long time before cars remember ;)

Dogs were too but their **** is legislated for?

Get some dog crap and put it in your left eye, then put some horse crap in your right eye. Then tell me which eye you lose sight from.

I just re-read the posts, I'm not certain where I disagree with dog **** being dangerous. Which one was it?

Just saying from my point of view its very unjustified, and know one seems to be able to justify it just state its the rules im not debating its the rules im debating it doesnt make sense from a large picture of everything else that's governed

i have posted nothing to keep anyone else happy and do not appriciate you changing my quotes to read as such

for the record i agree on the most part that it doesnt make sense and i have already posted something to that affect.. perhaps you could 'quote me happy' on that instead of putting words in my mouth?

i have posted nothing to keep anyone else happy and do not appriciate you changing my quotes to read as such

for the record i agree on the most part that it doesnt make sense and i have already posted something to that affect.. perhaps you could 'quote me happy' on that instead of putting words in my mouth?

the mist has dropped and you taken a step to far look at some of the posts in 'the whats next thread' thread ekona and docwra said they hate tons of text being quoted so i did that not as if your trying to make them happy sorry if you saw it that way

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

A couple of odd points/rants spring to mind here, firstly about hose muck, if you can be fined for littering by throwing something out of your car/truck/bus etc window, and for something falling out of the back of a car or truck, then surly you should be subject to the same if your hose craps, as it would also constitute littering, and could constitute a hazard if its a big pile ;)

Going on in the same vain, although cyclists and horses are considered no polluting :dry: they could be considered a hazard on a small country lane, fine but you should expect this sort of thing on a country road, but what happens when there is an accident, as neither are insured specifically for being on the road what happens in that event if the fault is with the rider/animal?

Now i have nothing against horses or bike riders in general, but living in the country i do see a lot of horses/crap and cyclists, and i think they are pretty equal on the hazard front, horses for being big and sometimes pretty skittish no matter how slow, and how much room you give them, and two for the great piles of steaming crap that confront you when you round a blind bend, now this i find particularly dangerous if you happen to be riding a motorcycle, which i have for years in the past, and the number of times i have had to try and dodge them or skid through them....

The same has the be said about bicycle riders, apart from the "i have every right to be on the road" attitude, even if i am causing a hazard for other road users, the thing that gets me is they seem to think its OK to ride two abreast on narrow country roads and begrudgingly move over only once you have had to almost come to a stop to get safely by them!

Are you even reading the same thread? What are you on about? What advice?

SteveD post 40: Its not a Road Tax, its an emissions tax

Me, post 55: No, Its for vehicles used on the road and is calculated by emissions. Its not just vehicles or BTCC cars would have to pay it, its not just emissions or power stations would have to pay it.

Is that confusing somehow?

Basically you said something completely irrelevant to try and prove a point and then when it got picked up on you face palm as it's nothing to do with the original conversation of things paying VED for using the road? Yet you brought it up? See where this is going?

So yeah....

Are people just being pedantic for the sake of it - stop and think before you type.

And also someone mentioned something about quoting over and over again...

the mist has dropped and you taken a step to far look at some of the posts in 'the whats next thread' thread ekona and docwra said they hate tons of text being quoted so i did that not as if your trying to make them happy sorry if you saw it that way

OK i have not read the other post and as such didnt get the meaning of what you had posted... sorry bout that

The same has the be said about bicycle riders, apart from the "i have every right to be on the road" attitude, even if i am causing a hazard for other road users, the thing that gets me is they seem to think its OK to ride two abreast on narrow country roads and begrudgingly move over only once you have had to almost come to a stop to get safely by them!

to be fair it is 100% legal to ride two abreast, but i think there must be a limit as 6-7 feet between them is taking the ****

then docwra said im palm facing myself after he stated power stations dont pay emmision tax which i think is hilarious

I said they dont pay VED, not they dont pay emissions tax. Mouthwash, I still dont know what youre on about.

i personally think that VED should be placed on fuel (penny a litre or something) that way if you want to have your dodge viper but only use it for 500 miles a year you pay less that they guy driving a 1.8 focus doing 20k miles a year... much fairer system if you ask me.

i also think ANY user of the public highway be it in a horse, car, cycle or tractor should have some form of insurance that covers third party losses

A couple of odd points/rants spring to mind here, firstly about hose muck, if you can be fined for littering by throwing something out of your car/truck/bus etc window, and for something falling out of the back of a car or truck, then surly you should be subject to the same if your hose craps, as it would also constitute littering, and could constitute a hazard if its a big pile ;)

Going on in the same vain, although cyclists and horses are considered no polluting :dry: they could be considered a hazard on a small country lane, fine but you should expect this sort of thing on a country road, but what happens when there is an accident, as neither are insured specifically for being on the road what happens in that event if the fault is with the rider/animal?

Now i have nothing against horses or bike riders in general, but living in the country i do see a lot of horses/crap and cyclists, and i think they are pretty equal on the hazard front, horses for being big and sometimes pretty skittish no matter how slow, and how much room you give them, and two for the great piles of steaming crap that confront you when you round a blind bend, now this i find particularly dangerous if you happen to be riding a motorcycle, which i have for years in the past, and the number of times i have had to try and dodge them or skid through them....

Most horses and riders ARE insured. They don't have to be by law, but most people don't take the risk as they know they can't afford the vets / repair / legal / hospital bills if something goes wrong.

Horse crap isn't a fine like dog crap because it won't ruin your life. Horse crap isn't a fine / sentence like litter because it rots away and isn't killing wildlife or damaging the environment.

There have been a few comments about having to dodge horse crap when driving a car / riding a bike. If you dodge crap and crash, you were going too fast, no sympathy. If you don't dodge, hit the crap and crash, you were going too fast, no sympathy. If you don't dodge, hit the crap and are complaining about cleaning your car, you need to get a life... Sh1t happens!

Edited: Fixed typo.

Edited by Commander

I said they dont pay VED, not they dont pay emissions tax. Mouthwash, I still dont know what youre on about.

You have no idea that you mentioned something irrelevant (power stations) as not paying emissions tax (which they do) and then facepalm that they don't pay VehicleED? How many power stations have you seen driving down the road, parking up outside of Co-op and racing around a track? What the actual.

They pay their equivalent of VED for their industry, such a strange thing to bring up. OH DO ROCKET SHIPZ PAY VED? NO? WELL THERE WE GO THEN.

Have the school holidays started early or something?

Most horses and riders ARE insured. They don't have to be by law, but most people don't take the risk as they know they can't afford the vets / repair / legal / hospital bills if something goes wrong.

Horse crap isn't a fine like dog crap because it won't ruin your life. Horse crap isn't a fine / sentence like litter because it rots away and isn't killing wildlife or damaging the environment.

There have been a few comments about having to dodge horse crap when driving a car / riding a bike. If you dodge crap and crash, you were going too fast, no sympathy. If you don't dodge, hit the crap and crash, you were going too fast, no sympathy. If you don't dodge, hit the crap and are complaining about cleaning your car, you need to get a life... Sh1t happens!

ive come off a motorbike because of gravel that was randomly dumped at 20mph in a 30 was i going to fast no now my bike ended up on the pavement granted its not a fireblade was a Reiju Rs2nkd so not alot but i think 100kg of bike doing 20mph could hurt someone, so as a result of @*!# on the road two people could in worse case scenario be dead,

also it isnt littering so i can now go dump them hedge trimming all on the road and path because it rots away awesome

Edited by StevoD

See post 75, I think that explains it pretty clearly - Steve's exact words were "but its not a tax for the road its an emmsion tax so it is".

If VED was just an emissions tax then power stations would have to pay it, if it was just vehicles then BTCC cars (which Steve also brought up as an example) would have to pay it.

We were not discussing tax in general, we were not discussion emissions tax, were discussing VED specifically.

If you cant understand that, then I advise some kind of outside tuition.

You have no idea that you mentioned something irrelevant (power stations) as not paying emissions tax (which they do) and then facepalm that they don't pay VehicleED? How many power stations have you seen driving down the road, parking up outside of Co-op and racing around a track? What the actual.

They pay their equivalent of VED for their industry, such a strange thing to bring up. OH DO ROCKET SHIPZ PAY VED? NO? WELL THERE WE GO THEN.

Have the school holidays started early or something?

Well this is Awkward

awkward3.jpg

awkward2.jpg

awkward.jpg

• Like 3

So throwing a Mars Bar wrapper out the window is going to ruin someones life because you can get fined?

FYI - This thread escalated quickly :lol:

See post 75, I think that explains it pretty clearly - Steve's exact words were "but its not a tax for the road its an emmsion tax so it is".

If VED was just an emissions tax then power stations would have to pay it, if it was just vehicles then BTCC cars (which Steve also brought up as an example) would have to pay it.

We were not discussing tax in general, we were not discussion emissions tax, were discussing VED specifically.

If you cant understand that, then I advise some kind of outside tuition.

I typed something out but I realise when I'm flogging a dead horse. :lol: You carry on

This thread has ruined my life :cry:

Jobs a good un :thumbs::lol:

:p

I don't mind ANYONE on the roads whatever they ride/drive as long as

a. They are respectful of others

b. They don't don't get in my way

* if the rider/driver is female with big tits then ignore the above :)

• Like 1

This thread has ruined my life :cry:

Jobs a good un :thumbs::lol:

:p

I don't mind ANYONE on the roads whatever they ride/drive as long as

a. They are respectful of others

b. They don't don't get in my way

* if the rider/driver is female with big tits then ignore the above :)

Hello Dave

eddie_murphy_norbit2006-as-fat-black-woman-med-big.jpg